Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

~ FXE/n2O ~ An Explosion of Infinity ~

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew
Went on an adventure with this drug on NYE and it was pretty incredible. To start of the trip in the afternoon i snorted around 200mgs of FXE while i was already in the middle of a n2O binge pretty much constantly blowing balloons. Well about 5mins after doing the lines literally while i was deeply breathing in a lung full of Nitrous it hit me like a ton of bricks and i started falling into a hole and went right into wizard mode in the back of the car, my visual field breaking down into swirling fragments.

Managed to hold onto the balloon during this period, and as soon as id fit the pieces back togther id take another lung full of n2O and be right back there again it was straight bliss. Me and my girlfriend did a hundred carts during this period. A few hours later when she was dropping me off i did another 200mgs in two lines and got out of the car wonky as a mofo i made my way back to my house. Brought less than a gram back with me and gave her the other roughly 8 and a half grams for her to stash in Connecticut.

Well for the rest of the night id dose 200mgs every few hours intranasally and like clockwork about ten mins after the lines id slip down towards the whole basking in the visuals and having deep profound insights into the nature of reality. Well almost at midnight i decided to do the last of it and it was roughly 200mgs and when this hit me i totally went out there blasted to the center of the universe, had entity contact and everything. I watched the big bang take place and energy explode out of nothing, infinity expanding rapidly.

Witnessed the birth of life and the collective consciousness it was so beautiful. The hole was so intense, it was one of the best ive ever had in my life. Well slowly i came back down into my body and was left with an incredible awe struck state, because what i witness was beyond words and what im saying now cant justify its majesty.

The next day i had an amazing afterglow and ive been in the best mood since. This drug has an amazing therapeutic potential an can go just as deep as many of the other dissociatives i have tried. Wish you all the best of luck in your trials. Its a really special drug to me, after having this mind blowing trip i will forever be grateful for this compound.

Im looking forward to having many more experiences with this drug and im thankful ive been able to put away some for the future, waiting for another batch to arrive as well so i should have enough to last me some years. Id recommend any Dissos fan to snag some up while its available. Keep it swirly folks.

Last edited:
Went on an adventure with this drug on NYE and it was pretty incredible. To start of the trip in the afternoon i snorted around 200mgs of FXE while i was already in the middle of a n2O binge pretty much constantly blowing balloons. Well about 5mins after doing the lines literally while i was deeply breathing in a lung full of Nitrous it hit me like a ton of bricks and i started falling into a hole and went right into wizard mode in the back of the car, my visual field breaking down into swirling fragments.

Managed to hold onto the balloon during this period, and as soon as id fit the pieces back togther id take another lung full of n2O and be right back there again it was straight bliss. Me and my girlfriend did a hundred carts during this period. A few hours later when she was dropping me off i did another 200mgs in two lines and got out of the car wonky as a mofo i made my way back to my house. Brought less than a gram back with me and gave her the other roughly 8 and a half grams for her to stash in Connecticut.

Well for the rest of the night id dose 200mgs every few hours intranasally and like clockwork about ten mins after the lines id slip down towards the whole basking in the visuals and having deep profound insights into the nature of reality. Well almost at midnight i decided to do the last of it and it was roughly 200mgs and when this hit me i totally went out there blasted to the center of the universe, had entity contact and everything. I watched the big bang take place and energy explode out of nothing, infinity expanding rapidly.

Witnessed the birth of life and the collective consciousness it was so beautiful. The hole was so intense, it was one of the best ive ever had in my life. Well slowly i came back down into my body and was left with an incredible awe struck state, because what i witness was beyond words and what im saying now cant justify its majesty.

The next day i had an amazing afterglow and ive been in the best mood since. This drug has an amazing therapeutic potential an can go just as deep as many of the other dissociatives i have tried. Wish you all the best of luck in your trials. Its a really special drug to me, after having this mind blowing trip i will forever be grateful for this compound.

Im looking forward to having many more experiences with this drug and im thankful ive been able to put away some for the future, waiting for another batch to arrive as well so i should have enough to last me some years. Id recommend any Dissos fan to snag some up while its available. Keep it swirly folks.
Ketamine has a lot of therapeutic potential, as is evident by all the infusion places springing up. It’s supposed to help with physical pain and also emotional trauma. So if FXE is anything like ket, I can see what you’re saying. It sounds like a really spiritual experience, it’s a good thing you wrote this down to kinda cement it in your mind! I find that if I don’t write down the epiphanies I’ve had, during any kinda psychedelic experience, then it fades like a dream!

I have had similar experiences with FXE and nitrous. Time stops and became one with the universe. I felt like I was a mountain stuck in time just perceiving reality in complete peace without any confusion, anger, sadness. Just acceptance and neutrality. Was very surprising and not expecting that experience at all. Very similar to my DMT experiences but different..