• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Furanyl Fentanyl

AsaKite

Greenlighter
I'm a longtime heroin and fent user. Can't get my hands on my regular products and have the opportunity to purchase a fluoro-furanyl-fent 1:5 mannitol mix (only product avail right now). Can anyone suggest an appropriate mixture that would be similar to what I currently use, which is .5g fent mixed in 40ml saline and snorted? Not sure the potency of the FFF so want to get some idea before I start fiddling with it. I do have naloxone on hand in case of an oopsie.

I'm not quite sure the potency of what you're used to using and the product you're getting. All I can say is that sometimes a shot of naloxone isn't enough with these high potency fent analogues, so be extra careful and titrate your doses until you find a suitable dose.

I'm a longtime heroin and fent user. Can't get my hands on my regular products and have the opportunity to purchase a fluoro-furanyl-fent 1:5 mannitol mix (only product avail right now). Can anyone suggest an appropriate mixture that would be similar to what I currently use, which is .5g fent mixed in 40ml saline and snorted? Not sure the potency of the FFF so want to get some idea before I start fiddling with it. I do have naloxone on hand in case of an oopsie.
Hey i read other ppls comments and its not completely accurate, no offense to anyone but i have ALOT of experience with f & b fent rechems (use to have a friend who made big orders from china) and its VERY STRONG. Tbh just do a tiny tiny dot the size of a key bump or less to see how you react to it and go from there. When i had a really heavy tolerance i was able to do alot (bundle worth of h amount or more throughout the day) but one time after i stopped using for 45 days and did a tiny key bump of it and OD’ed... so be careful. All depends on tolerance and remember its a rechem so its 100x stronger then normal fent if its real F- Fent