• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social funny weed story/question

Mycophile

Bluelighter
This happened a few years back and is a mildly funny story relating to weed that I always wondered about and it finally occurred to me to post it here.

I used to smoke TONS of weed but I don't much anymore and it's been almost 2 years.

I find now that unless i am drinking, and/or on kratom or phenibut i get anxious from weed, but if i combine those things it's amazing, but i am trying not to use any of those drugs for a good long time so weed is a no-go, whereas when younger i reacted to weed better.

Anyways, this was probably like 7-8 years ago or something, at a time in my life where I SOMETIMES smoked weed but was still smoking less and less, and I remember it was during a period i was very serious about not smoking any weed at all for several months and did not want to be around it and so I'd get pissed if i had to smell it cause it would tempt me.

SO, I was driving in an area near me in summer time and it was nice out and I was blasting some metal music, and I was either at a stop light or a very slow point in traffic in an area that has a fair amount of weed, but it was very hot out so I had my windows up and air conditioning on FULL BLAST.

So all of the sudden MY CAR IS FLOODED WITH THICK THICK DANK ASS WEED SMOKE!!

I mean the smell was SOOO STRONG AND FRESH AND SOOO GOOD AND SO CLOSE YOU WOULD LITERALLY HAVE THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS TAKING BONG HITS OR SMOKING A BLUNT IN MY CAR WITH ME!!

At the time I got pissed off because again, I was trying not to smoke, and was basically being FORCED, well, not to smoke it but almost, and had to smell so much of it it made me crave it.

So my question is; how did whoever made my car smell THAT strongly of weed manage to do it ?!!?

I mean, THIS HAD TO BE INTENTIONAL.

I supposed IT'S POSSIBLE another nearby car was just having a bake out and it got sucked into my car, but I'm telling you the SHEER QUANTITY made me feel like it was unlikely, even with my air conditioning on full blast, that even a nearby car could have gotten THAT much smoke into my car without trying to.

And I was blasting some metal so i feel like maybe some kids thought ''hey, this guy is into good music so he'll appreciate this'' or whatever.

Could it be possible that someone could have been crossing the street with a blunt during the red light and decided to kneel down and blow some blunt smoke directly in my air conditioning duct?!!?

Where is the air-conditioning duct even located on the outside of the car to the point where it would enter in through my duct system under my dash board?

I mean, again, i guess it's entirely possible that the car in front or alongside or in back of me was having a SUPER HUGE bakeout and my air-conditioning just pulled it in, but I'm telling you THERE WAS SO MUCH that I have a hard time believing it was not intentionally blown into my car by someone with a really big blunt because as mentioned, if I had had my eyes closed i would LITERALLY have thought someone was in my back seat smoking a blunt or taking bong hits.

I've smoked enough weed in my life to know how close i am to smoke, and how much of it there is, and this was LOTS AND LOTS of dank smoke VERY VERY VERY CLOSE lol....going RIGHT in my face and car full blast through my air conditioning like someoone was literally blowing monster bong hits directly at my face haha.

Anyways, I just always wondered about this lol.

Maybe it was a skunk smoking weed?

Maybe lol.

I mean, I like to think i know the difference between skunk and weed at this point.

It's true that they can smell a lot alike but like, who would want to pick up a skunk and deeply inhale it's aroma and really enjoy it the way most of us love picking up a fat bag of nugs and enjoying their smell? LOL

So i think most stoners would agree skunk up close really does not smell good in the way that weed does.

It's kind of like, skunk smells like the dirtier ''skunkier'' weed, but UP CLOSE no one wants to be sprayed by a skunk or intentionally smell it, whereas up close most of us weed smokers love to smell weed all day long.

Some types smell like skunk but others don't, so I think i know the difference.

But perhaps you could be right, but i really think it was weed.

It seems unlikely that in the middle of a stop light someone got out of their car and blew their blunt at me, but i think it is quite likely that one of the cars right next to mine was having a total and complete bakeout and just smoking a really fat blunt and i had my air-conditioning on full blast and it just all went right in there...maybe one of them even opened the window and blew his blunt smoke right at my car cause that's something some kids might do and i was blasting metal so maybe he'd have thought that was fun.

It was just SOOO much smoke and SOO close I would have thought someone would literally have been standing in front of my car blowing bong hits or blunt hits right at it.

I'm going with the nearby car having a total and complete bakeout while my air conditioning was on, with even the possibility of one of them intentionally opening a window to blow some smoke my way, but probably not necessary as full blast air-conditioning probably could suck in a lot of smoke from a near by car if they were smoking a lot.

giphy.gif

lotta skunks my way this season. skunk spray up close smells like burnt rubber but when it's far enough to smell like good green i... i like to breathe it in :(

there's a house on a corner i pass by every night and i can smell their session all the way in my car when i pass by. pot smoke REEKS man

ya got stopped in time by a bunch of babes from a different dimension. The hopped in your car smoked a bunch of dank, ate each others pussies, took off and renergized you laughing away....