• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Funny Fiend Stories - whether you or someone unnamed

alarminglynefarious

Ex-Bluelighter
I once saw a girl in a club catching her drip- the front drip like runny nose with the tip of her tongue.

I once did blow i found in a corner of my room must have bounced or shit it was a good .3 or so and i got high.

Was totally fucked on ecstasy one time in a club...I sat down in the middle of the dancefloor and put all my drugs ( a few e's, some benzos, a few bits of hash, and more I think) on the floor and was apparently rearranging them into various piles and shapes until my mate scooped the drugs and myself up and took me off for a sit down

totally and utterly forgot where I was

@agingpartyfiend golden

i once fucked up and i mean fucked up someones car lock i was on G leaving a club and it looked like my car - which was parked 80 km away cuz i take public transit if ima get fucked. i kept jamming the key into a slot that was not right for it - i had to get a replacement key i dont even know what the person had to do about the lock.

Was in burger king tripping balls on LSD wanting to get a icecream and a drink and was tripping so hard i was speaking super fast and the fucking credit card machine was melting hardcore and i messed up swiping my card a few times and the dude on the counter looked like a mega stoner and said damm i wish i was on whatever drugs you are on right now and hooked me up with some extra free fries. after i finished my stuff the peak hit me soon after as i walked around the mall area and went on a adventure laughing like a manic had a few people stare at me as i just walked past them laughing and enjoying life.

At one stage when I was fiending the only meth I could find to score was by the point from a thai transexual working in a local brothel. Every 4-6 hours I was traipsing back into the joint ever more sketched out and booking a 15 minute short-time with her, taking my hit and swearing that'll be the last time. Must have gone back half a dozen times or more over the weekend. Cost a fortune. Would have been a lot worse had it been coke and I had to go back every 15 minutes....

I think the most embarrassing shit i done was when i took a ecasty pill that had huge amounts of mdma meth and probably some cathoines in them and i was pinging so hard eyes wide open total dilated pupils had a strong urge come to redose my second pill was so fucked up thought i lost it outside so i went walking around public for ages looking bushes on the side walk like a actual crackhead on my hands and knees trying to find this pill to take it. Anyway after a while i gave up my search and went back to my apartment after a hour outside walking around for ages totally fucking out of my mind and the second pill was simply in my drawer and i ate then and almost died and rolled for ages and was awake for over a day was a fucking nuts of combos in those pills addiction really took over if i didn't go for that walk for the drugs to flow through my body a bit i would of died if i redosed straight away 100%.

...was found at 1am in the pouring rain lying face down in the sodden garden by my now ex-mrs' mother, I'd had around 200 liberty caps about an hour earlier

"er, are you alright ageingpartyfiend?" "yeahhh I'm mm merging with the earth"

it was never mentioned again

At one stage when I was fiending the only meth I could find to score was by the point from a thai transexual working in a local brothel. Every 4-6 hours I was traipsing back into the joint ever more sketched out and booking a 15 minute short-time with her, taking my hit and swearing that'll be the last time. Must have gone back half a dozen times or more over the weekend. Cost a fortune. Would have been a lot worse had it been coke and I had to go back every 15 minutes....
I used to buy coke off a stripper in a club. I'd get a dance, make my order and later she'd come by and slip it in my pocket. Good shit too.

Most fiendish? Not funny. A funnier I guess would be that time me and a friend were using dxm when I was 16 and we went down to the beach 30 minute walk from my house. We met these two stoner guys and got the idea that we were going to get high on gravol. I went in to a convenience store, bought gravol, and it turned out it was the herbal kind with ginseng. One of the guys decided to try and snort some anyway and snorted a fat rail of ginseng off the side of the store hahaha.. fuckin' idiot. Burned like hell.

I used to pick the hell out of my floors and furniture looking for meth. I'd find some obvious crystal but sometimes I'd wind up with this foul mix where the non-crystal would burn up and ruin the actual crystal within. Pretty gross quite a few times.

There's one I'm thinking of that's so embarassing I can't tell even though I usually drop some pretty wild shit here. And no, don't ask I'm not baiting lol. What's next?

There was this kid, like 10, and he was talking to a group of us trying to get in with the stoner / party group I guess (ages 15-20 on average). He was like, "Do you do aerosol?". Haha fuckin' christ, hope that kid didn't turnout to be as much a burnout as I suspect.

I sold my PS4 and a guitar + some music equipment for crack on two seperate nights last year. Fuckin sent my crackhead ex-roommate from the burbs around the college to downtown Hamilton, ON twice in a row on the guitar night. Second time he got a little more and he's saying "Oh yeah he just reupped so we got a better deal this time!". Was probably true, just ridculous debauchery though living in this room with a shitton crack with my roommates and fentanyl habit at the time. Played a fair bit of Tony Hawk in those days hanging out.

Speaking of fentanyl. The shit I got was bright blue so I could easily find bits of fent on the floor time to time. The shit was fucking cookie monster blue!

Fiendish and funny lately was my DXM escapade a little while back. Like a week or a bit more ago. I had mega fun with that. Was having sex and it was dark, the whole room started taking on different patterns. My partners body in the dark appeared to be growing a shitton of hair although he's actually smooth. Weird.

I was hanging outside in Hamilton and this old lady with no teeth asked a few of us for "anything" meaning meth. We just politely said no, but my acquaintance made some crack after about maybe seeing a dentist before looking for more meth. It was mean cause were no better, and actually kind of sad, but yeah. It was this old woman like frail and towards her 70s asking a few 20/30somethings downtown hammertown for jib. Almost couldnt believe it if it werent for how shitty that city is. Fuckin' notorious.

My crackhead ex-roommate smashiing plates and shit because cheque day wasnt for a few hours and he was out of crack. "This is bullshit! Fuck the government!". He's pretty hardcore. Asides from ODSP he went to the different sections of Hamilton cause it's garbage / recycle day every day in Hamilton and he'd collect empties. Literally enough empties to support a crack habit. Made more money than some people do with a fulltime job, and yet borrowed my toilet paper.

That's enough for now.