• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fun tings to do while on cocaine

Sit back and enjoy the high. The fun ends there, and only comes back when it's your turn (if you're in company) for another hit. The activity most conducive to fun is pestering others to shut up and smoke their rocks already.

I told me ex when we smoke it should be on a clean black tile floor. I'd still be searching

I actually used to smoke only in the kitchen not over the living room rug.

I was 100% convinced that someone was going to break my door down and shoot me.

The only thing I did was wait until the feeling of "impending doom" was over to take another blast.

After a few months of use, I couldn't even have sex anymore. I will never forget how a woman once told me "What the fuck, why are you freaking out?" The way she looked at me was really trippy. It was the look of pity mixed with frustration and confusion.

I remember one time I was twitching so bad that I snapped the stem and cut myself really bad and was bleeding all over the place. and still prepped another blast.

I have Carpet surfing stories for days

Last edited:
As said by other posters

Thinking about cocaine, talking, talking about cocaine, doing more cocaine, rationalizing that your heart is under 160 so its ok to do another shot, shooting more cocaineEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZEEEZEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZeeeee thinking about cocaine, doing cocaine, talking, convincing yourself its a fun drug, doing cocaine, convincing yourself it actually sucks, doing more cocaine, measuring your heartbeat again, fix the next shot...

Hahahahahahahahaha. You can never prep fast enough! do a shot that leaves you with a ten min bellringer, thinking 'this is it, you've fucked up..' > coming down > prep another. I loved my caine..

And I thought it was just me....
Cocaines fucked up.

Listen to music that pumps me up, smoke A TON of weed, mess around on the internet...definitely not as much of a productive drug as the other stims I've done (amphetamine/dextroamphetamine, 4-FA, ethylphenidate, caffiene if you count that). Also doing a lot more fat lines of cocaine as well, but that's a given!

Glancing at the clock every few minutes to make sure you can get a good rush again without getting cardiac arrest?
coke feels better than sex.. but that doesn’t make it good. It runs out quickly, it’s too expensive, and the 10 minute high leaves you with hours of feeling insane and restless. I’mtalking about IV coke here

all that said, I think everyone should try it at least once.(Lol, once) but serious have some benzos or alcohol
for when it wears off or you’ll be seriously considering commuting a crime for more.