• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Fun Times In San Andreas

DeepMedi

Bluelighter
I'm talking about GTA: San Andreas. Anyone want to share funny/hilarious things you did in this game?

For example... I would use the flying cars cheat to pick up a girlfriend and take her for a "fun ride". I would first get a parachute and then take off into the air with her. Once I got high enough I would jump out the car and she would jump out too (as passengers do) but I would use the parachute to safety fall to the ground while whatever girlfriend I had at the time would fall to her death. For some reason I found this hilarious.

tumblr_m7ldcomifj1r34we5o1_500.gif

gta+san+andrias+.jpg

456.jpg

this game was epic,r1,r2,l1,l2,<V>^>V>^ haha i still know the cheat codes for ps2. hahahahaha
gta%2Blogic.jpg

I liked just going iff jumps listening to the music in a streetbike

GTA 4 fucked up by leaving out the parachute. I think it's in Gay Tony though.

^ It is in gay tony.
GTA4 fucked up by having absolutely no where to do some decent off roading.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a return of the Jetpack in this next one.

the train was capable of some great carnage in san andreas.

Mountain biking off mount. chiliad and jumping off the tallest building in the game hearing CJ shout "MOTHERUCKER!!!!!". I was 11 or 12 at the time, that shit was hilarious

All you had to do is follow the damn train, CJ!

carlcjjohnson.jpeg

Picking up prostitutes then parking the car on the edge of a cliff so when they exit the vehicle they fall to their deaths

All you had to do is follow the damn train, CJ!

carlcjjohnson.jpeg

I swear that was the only mission I took forever on. I followed the train the whole time and that fatass couldn't shoot them all off.

Picking up prostitutes then parking the car on the edge of a cliff so when they exit the vehicle they fall to their deaths

I have to try that sometime.

i liked how it was the first gta where the character that can swim is a black person.

i used to get a bus and load up all my friends. I would then use the flying car cheats to fly us all up to big mountain where we would hang out. Keep in mind i used to play with my little brother (under 10) to have fun lol. I also liked to crash planes into buildings pretending i was doing a terrorist attack. And if anyone used to watch full house as a kid, uncle jessy 'the daredevil' once showed a video to the family of him pullin a wheelie on his motorcycle on the ledge on the roof of a building. Well in GTA i would spawn a motorcycle on top of a building and pull the same stunt, while laughing uncontrollably.

I'm playing gta IV - again, just waiting for gta V to make my world complete once more. Cos Ive finished it previously, I'm kinda paying more attention to the narrative and dialouge this time round, Two things I've noticed, the writing for some characters and even the "weasel news "snaps, is in IMO the sharpest/witty/clever in the series to date..

The other was the amount of references to ice/shards.. must have been prevelant in the u.s at the time. Long live Nicko bellic!

I'm playing gta IV - again, just waiting for gta V to make my world complete once more. Cos Ive finished it previously, I'm kinda paying more attention to the narrative and dialouge this time round, Two things I've noticed, the writing for some characters and even the "weasel news "snaps, is in IMO the sharpest/witty/clever in the series to date..

The other was the amount of references to ice/shards.. must have been prevelant in the u.s at the time. Long live Nicko bellic!

hells yeah. the radio station rips are a regular staple of my portable musics, ads and all. :D