• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Fun things to do whilst high, either alone or with others

gibberish-noise

Bluelighter
Aside from the classic listening to music, jerking off or having sex. Making music by myself or jamming out would be on the list if I had any talent or patience whatsoever, but as I do not, alas.

Obviously it has higher risk, but I imagine swimming in the ocean would feel amazing. Playing in the sand, like full-body immersion. Or just swimming in a regular pool. Or even a bath if a pool isn't available. Melting coloured candles or crayons onto your legs. Body art!

I find that certain highs, like weed and ketamine, have a kinesthesis-altering aspect to them, such that I re-experience my body in such a way that I want to move and explore various sensations. In some ways it grants me a childlike curiosity (I once licked a pillow on weed because I was curious as to how it tasted, LOL) that I'm not quite sure how to take advantage of since it's so different to my usual thought process.

Ideas?

Preferably things that don't cost much, as I'm unemployed at the moment. But that shouldn't be an issue, considering things like blowing bubbles, jumping in leaf piles, watching clouds, trampolining...

More of the same that got you there? XD

Sorry man you expected a decent suggestion but it's Saturday night, already had my first shot and about to top up with a second which'll have me bombed out of sight (I'm surprised I'm still this coherent). Have a good one whatever ya get up to ;)

Ok on my usual, what I like to do depends on the dose. If I give myself a real nice big whack, then of course I'll be dopey and dozy and will mostly wanna be horizontal and not do anything apart from just lie there and enjoy myself.
So I wanna up the physical comfort factor - fleecy blanket, load of pillows ; and listen to some gentle music at low volume.

On a more moderate dose I actually feel very social ; I wanna be with friends (for preference using together as well) and chat or watch something or go out somewhere. Sex is good if I can get myself in the mood for it.

Cards Against Humanity is a fun card game to play when either drunk or high or in the process of getting high/drunk.