• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

fun things to do on xanax or other benzos

xannyhead

Bluelighter
I posted this in BDD but apparenty this does not belong there.
In this quarantine, ive managed to get a couple bars that really came in handy. Im very familiar with xanax and have been using it every now and then for 3 years, and ive realized that some things really make the high more enjoyable. For me, chopped and screwed music and playing GTA V history mode really feel amazing on xanax. This got me wondering: What do you folks like to do high on xanax?

Oh and do loads of ket and then forget I did it and do more then come round thinking my ex partner stole /hid it.

I like to use them to get rid of my panic attacks. I will never say anything to down anyone because I myself abused the hell of them but I will say please becarefull and I say this for you and for the fact there getting harder to get as my doctor won't even prescribe them to me because of all the overdoses. But to answer your question now when I took them to feel chill, I always liked binging a show or playing some DC universe on the PS4.

Unfortunately, I have a problem with a substance they don't know about that I wish myself I could quit without feeling so bad but once they find out seems like the doctors classify everyone.

I like to use them to get rid of my panic attacks. I will never say anything to down anyone because I myself abused the hell of them but I will say please becarefull and I say this for you and for the fact there getting harder to get as my doctor won't even prescribe them to me because of all the overdoses. But to answer your question now when I took them to feel chill, I always liked binging a show or playing some DC universe on the PS4.

Unfortunately, I have a problem with a substance they don't know about that I wish myself I could quit without feeling so bad but once they find out seems like the doctors classify everyone.
overdoses on benzos? Almost impossible

Stop trolling community threads. You got banned like 10 times by now ffs, how many do you want? like gypsies throwin' money over bitches? B R E A T H. As for OP, you can whatever you enjoy while high -- your experience will be increased.
not trolling.

Benzo overdose on their own is almost impossible. Benzos mixed with something like opiates is real.

In this case I agree. Benzos are among the safest drugs, physically in terms of overdose risk. Now as far as being safe... they're quite dangerous when it comes to behavioral problems and physical addiction.

I find it thrilling to smash rocks glasses and ruin weddings on them. Not sure if that passes for fun, and since u don't recall doing it I'm not sure it would matter even if it was fun in the moment.