• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fucked up head after 500mg

Hash Buckets

Bluelighter
Hi, i dont know how everything works here so Ill just say SWIM.SWIM had taken 200mg of MDMA for the first time in a year and decided he wanted more so 2 days following he got 300mg more and rolled on 200mg with the 100mg he gave his girlfriend and let me tell you it was a bad fucking time, SWIM's girlfriend was vomiting constantly and SWIM kept falling and dozing off. Let's just call SWIM 'Charlie' and his girlfriend 'Susan' for easier description. Susan was screaming and Charlie's head felt pin-like so Charlie thought he was going to die as he thought he may have been given the type of ecstasy you see killing teens every year so he told Susan that they should call an ambulance and even though he was severely panicking he succeded in calming Susan down. After 5 minutes of Charlie calming Susan down they decided to fill a bath with lukewarm water and get in, but after about 10 minutes Charlie had a seizure. They video called some friends asking what to do etc and the roll eventually died down. Charlie stopped severely shaking and Susan stopped vomiting, the hangover for the next week was horrible with vomiting and nausea. Anyways, Charlie's head has been fucked up since( 3 weeks ago he THINKS ) as his sense of time has been very off, he's been falling asleep without recalling closing his eyes, he's been completing tasks he's already done, saying things hes already said and he doesn't feel human anymore, its been affecting school and he also got jaundice very visibly in his eyes. Any help would be very very appreciated. Thank you so, so much.

Firstly, SWIM isnt used on this forum as the rules state. Just use 'I', 'we' etc dude.

Did you test the MDMA before consumption? Regardless, 500mg of MDMA or not is a high dose so it's no wonder you had a rough time. Ideally you shouldn't be consuming anymore than 200mg in a night IMO.

You need to stay away from any drugs for a while, including weed and alcohol and give your mind and body a break after something so heavy. Have you been sleeping well? Hows your mental health (depression/anxiety etc)? What is your drug history?

Best thing to do is abstain from substances, exercise daily if possible, eat whole foods (no fast food/processed shit) and get some good quality sleep and you should be back to normal within a couple of weeks.

For the past couple years I've been depressed, as my counsellors told me and she recently told me along with another counsellor that I have anxiety and my sleeping has been dreadful, most nights I'll oversleep and some I'll not get any sleep at all but this is a lot more common that it was before my anxiety, I've also recently lost some weight and can see my ribs peek through. I've decided to stop taking drugs, I quit smoking, stopped drinking, etc and recently I haven't been eating fast foods but it seems to be getting worse, I sent a text to someone and didn't wait for a reply, and after 5 minutes I checked my phone and it was an hour ago.. I was watching my teacher in class and just passed out and didn't wake up until someone shook me a couples times. On average how long does this effect take to fade away because it's having a huge impact on my life ://