• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Fuck Indiana!!! The worst drug laws of any state I am aware of. Hooray for my new public defender!

INDIANA POSSESSION OF A SYRINGE LAW

Indiana Code 16-42-19-18 – Possession or control of hypodermic needles.

• A person who possesses with intent to violate this chapter; or commit an offense described in IC 35-48-4; a hypodermic syringe or needle or an instrument adapted for the use of a controlled substance or legend drug by injection in a human being commits a Level 6 Felony.

Under the Indiana Drug law, Indiana case results interpreting this statute have gone both ways. For example, in Berkhardt v. State, the Indiana Court of Appeals held that the State did not present sufficient evidence to support defendant’s conviction for level 6 felony unlawful possession of a syringe because there was no drug residue on the syringes found on defendant, no evidence of prior drug-related convictions or current or past drug use, and no other evidence to support the State’s claim defendant possessed the syringes with the specific intent to violate the Indiana Legend Drug Act or to commit a controlled substance offense.

In Cherry v. State, the Indiana Court of Appeals held that evidence was sufficient to sustain defendant’s conviction for unlawful possession of a syringe in violation of IC 16-42-19-18, because a hypodermic syringe was found in defendant’s pocket, he testified that he was a drug user, that he carried paraphernalia, and usually took heroin by injecting it with a syringe.

8o

but then there's this:

they have a state health dept. needle exchange program

:shrug:

Long story short, if you do drugs, Indiana is a horrible and draconian place to be. The arresting officer actually told me I should stay in Kentucky.
How similar is the situation in Illinois Is Indiana a red state or a blue state like IL?

Without naming sources or anything what's the best American state to be a tweaker in?

I mean what's a good city in North America to be a meth-head who can afford to buy small amounts and doesn't commit drug related crime let alone dealing.

I just like to go about my normal day using meth not dealing it not driving under the influence or anything. And I like to smoke my meth off aluminium foil so don't have to worry about getting caught with a glass meth pipe

Man thats fucking bullshit. Why? to feed the private prison system? In alberta you can walk into ANY pharmacy if you are a drug addict and get a bag with everything you need for safe injection completely free.
Same thing in Australia. the bit about walking into any pharmacy and getting a bag with all the things needed to inject drugs safely.

I don't know if Australia has private prisons.

Wow.

I got a new public defender and he got me a plea deal that got most of my charges thrown out including the felony possession of a syringe.

So now I'm going to be on probation soon but only for 360 days.

The attorney said the plea was so good because the arresting officer was in some kind of trouble himself and was no longer a police officer.

Crazy day.

Wow.

I got a new public defender and he got me a plea deal that got most of my charges thrown out including the felony possession of a syringe.

So now I'm going to be on probation soon but only for 360 days.

The attorney said the plea was so good because the arresting officer was in some kind of trouble himself and was no longer a police officer.

Crazy day.
Felony for syringes? What a bunch if evil savage mother fuckers making the laws there holy shit. These peole truly deserve to burn in the hell they think exists.