Frustrated by bodily limitations

Gf whats your take on protein and common belief

I ask because of studies you have posted in the past and also I've noticed it doesn't matter as much as carbs, to me anyway.

Good to hear that you're putting on weight now. Only thing I would suggest is to add more meat to your diet because it doesn't look like you're really eating that much. Meat is where the protein's at and what's going to pack the muscle on. Do you like fish? Fish, particularly salmon is a great healthy source of protein and omega 3.

Agreed :)

Evey

Good to hear that you're putting on weight now. Only thing I would suggest is to add more meat to your diet because it doesn't look like you're really eating that much. Meat is where the protein's at and what's going to pack the muscle on. Do you like fish? Fish, particularly salmon is a great healthy source of protein and omega 3.

I don't think my body can handle any additional protein right now. I eat a lot of meat compared to the past. For me, a whole chicken put into soup (and eaten over the course of days) plus additional meat meals, is about all I can handle. Though I do notice that a lot of my "gains" seem to look kind of fatty... which I don't mind, but I'm wondering what the muscles underneath the fat are actually doing. Do you think increasing protein would increase the muscle aspect?

Also... during the bulk phase, isn't mass supposed to look less defined anyway? I'm just so happy to be weighing this much, you have no idea. Six months ago I weighed 120lbs and was dying, and now I weigh more than I ever have in my life. It's pretty nifty :)

I would say that I consume energy in this order ---> fat, protein, carbs

What is it, and do you do anything for your gut flora?

Ulcerative colitis, now in remission. I make milk kefir (with the culture/grains), kombucha, and sauerkraut at home.

My UC is due to abnormal inflammatory response. I've thoroughly covered the probiotic aspect, and the food allergy aspect. I think my body just doesn't do inflammation very well. If I get stung by a bee the whole area becomes enormous. It's just not reasonable.

Ulcerative colitis, now in remission. I make milk kefir (with the culture/grains), kombucha, and sauerkraut at home.

My UC is due to abnormal inflammatory response. I've thoroughly covered the probiotic aspect, and the food allergy aspect. I think my body just doesn't do inflammation very well. If I get stung by a bee the whole area becomes enormous. It's just not reasonable.

Sorry to hear that, I know it's not easy to live with. Have you tried L Reuteri or glutamine (or both)?