• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Fruit punch porpourri aka spice

jones-in_J

Bluelighter
Hey guys, ive posted a ton on BL but this is my first weed -related- post

im on probation with some years over my head so I cant smoke weed but have tried some diff types of spice my fav of which is fruit punch. Ive been lookinh online but cant find jack shit... does anyone know which chemical it is that gets you high in this brand?

all the gas stations are getting scared to sell it and the only one left that does sells a 4g bag (its 3 but says 1 is "free") charges fucking... too much like 3x more then j used to pay just remembered no price discussion before postjng this heh

anyway point being fuck that I wanna make my own.. can any1 help me with what chemical it is and cite a source of where info waa found if so? Thanks

Is there medical cannabis in Maryland? Was your probation sentence cannabis related?

You can get blown 24/7 on probation with a cannabis card here in CA. It cost 55 bucks and you can practically get one for a stubbed toe. Maybe if you were arrested on an intent to sell cannabis you might run into a problem... Maybe. But one of my old co workers cleaning up from heroin had a PO who was actualy glad to see him chilling out on legal pot from the clinic than out there running the streets doing god knows what for some more dope. Medical pot is treated as a prescription drug like any anti depressants or heartburn pills or whatever.

Medical cards are a joke to get in some states. Last time I went in the receptionist was coaching some newbies on what to tell the doctor to guarantee a pass. My excuse for the past few years is something along the lines of "Im a very severe alcoholic and cannabis is the only thing that keeps me from damaging my internal organs and acting like a drunk fool." Tell them you have trouble sleeping and a lot of aches and pains for good measure. I almost think the verification process is really just to weed out cops or something, and I know most of us whove used drugs for awhile tend to not look like cops...lol...

here's the mega thread about synthetic cannabinoids. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/619421-MEGA-Synthetic-Cannabinoid-Discussion-Take-4
you can buy them online pure, just be sure to research them very well before smoking, they're very powerful stuff.
to make your own blend you can dissolve them in acetone and spray on to an herb that smokes well. do some math to figure out the ratios
cheers, if you have questions just ask right away :)