• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

From the crack of heroin to kratom.

joeglow

Greenlighter
Hello bluelighters!

I mean man I feel great! I had a big problem with Fentanyl/china white what ever the fuck it was that KOed me for 2 weeks and I still feel like shit some days. Didn't want to quit but fuck I know what's important and im not some rich fucking person, anyways I started usuing kratom what a fucking godsend everyone! Im serious I can live and do work with out pain I wake up without dreading my sobriety; and yes I know its not really being sober but hey who says there's no such thing as a functioning opiate addict.

But anyways guys my question is anyone care to share their experiences with kratom what's their favorite, amount they take and if they used anything to potentiate it? Hope to hear from you guys thanks!

Oh man and even though I miss china white so fucking bad, cumming again is nice so at least I got that going for me.

i will be in full withdrawal in about 24 hours now, I want to order some kratom, red vein, like red kali I heard are the best for opioid withdrawal. Does anyone have some advice for me? I don't want to waste any of my money buying this stuff, if I was willing to do that I would just go buy some more heroin.