• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth From meth to dextroamphetamine

CarryBagMan

Bluelighter
Wanting to transition off street meth completely but not cold turkey right off the bat. Would a transition/substitution to dextroamphetamine/dexedrine be at all helpful?? I mean, I would think at least the pharmaceutical product would be better for my system than the nasty random chemicals that make-up the street meth, correct? Thanks for any input you may have, cheers

Oh most def. it will be 100% better than street stuff nowadays god know what you get in it shit from the block. I think Dextroamp. would be a good choice. At least you KNOW every ingredient in the Pharms. I have never ever done "Street Meth" or any kind of Meth off the street from what I know lol :ROFLMAO:
just was never around and if it was it was always hidden from me. I've tried Desoxyn which is pharm. grade Methamphetamine. Didn't do any "magical" but got me spun. Been on Stims. i.e Ritalin and Amps. i.e Adderall my whole teenage/adult life.
Where I'm from it was all about the OC's, Percocet's. Heroin, basically any Opioid known to man I've done. But, word around the campfire is there is a lot of Meth around my City now. Still wouldn't touch it. But "Never Say Never" right? but, this one I'm pretty damn sure about!

Best of luck & Be safe choose the Pharms!