• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Friend needs help lol

Rob91837

Greenlighter
So my friend picked up What's supposed to be a gram of crack and things it may be cut shorter than a gram. We dont have access to a scale, its about the exact size as a tic tac. Does anyone have any things that they could compare a gram of crack to? As in one solid rock and things such as a penny, dime, starburst, some type of pill etc... Thanks guys! Lol

We don't use 'friend' or 'SWIM' here. We know it's you you're talking about so edit your question accordingly please.

I would say a gram of crack though is a lot bigger than a tic-tac. Like maybe two and a half? Seems like you got robbed.

Damn that sucks and I know about the swim and friends rule, it actually is my friend lol he picked it up earlier and met me back at his place and we didnt have a scale and it seemed short. Thanks for telling me tho

Why would you buy a gram of crack cocaine if you don't even know what it looks like

Look up the weight of a packet of tic tacs or buy a pack and count how many are in it and divide the advertised weight by number of pieces. A tic tac is roughly .15 or 2 shards but crack is denser so dunno.

Too late now innit.