• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Friend has some MDMA and is afraid to touch it

Morningshot

Greenlighter
First off, this is truly a friend and is about him. I personally wouldnt touch m with a ten foot pole.

He wanted to buy some mdma, hoping he will get some stuff mixed with meth. But he got pure brownish clear crystals, absolutely lovely stuff, problem is, theres nothing there but mdma.

He took some, and an hour later he was fast pacing around the room, with wide open windows at 2am, drinking salty water, crying and constantly asking me "what kind of life is this?"

When he came down, he told me he had blurred vision and if he stopped walking, he would feel nauseus and starting to faint.

1. What the f happened to him?
2. He's got the whole bag of the stuff but now he wouldnt touch it. What can he do with it to make it enjoyable and avoid the nightmareish experience?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Test it.

I'm confused really. Your friend was purposely hoping that his dealer would mix in some methamphetamine with the MDMA?

Also... why drink salty water? You should have given your pal some good water.

Really without testing the product who knows what it really is? Could be MDPV for all they know? If I dosed relatively pure MDPV like I would MDMA I would be pacing around contemplating life with blurred vision as well.

Why care about a whole bag of 'stuff' if it makes you feel like turds. Sometimes you gotta waste money to learn a valuable life lesson.

The whole thing was hilarious as hell, I only descriebe it briefly. When he started feeling like crap, he thought he was going to die.
He was on his smartphone reading about mdma overdose while doing a wide circle around the room at 7-10 mph. Altough he was high as a kite, he was perfectly lucid. He read about the salty water, he poured salt in a coffee mug (about 1/4 of the mug was salt, 3/4 water), mixed it and drank it while panicking and almost chainsmoking. When he wasnt smoking, he was back to reading about mdma while doing high speed circles around the room. He said the stuff could be pmma (or something like that).

I was a guest in his house, and we were supposed to be playing Xbox games, but ended up with much more entertaining show (for me). He was asking me to stay and call the ambulance if he told me he couldnt take it anymore or crashed to the floor. I was just encouraging him not to panic as he didnt take enough to kill him even the stuff was rat poison.
He was panicked. His pulse was around 95bpm, but as long as he was lucid, i knew he was only having a bad roll as mdma folks call it.

He is a coke and occasional meth user (far from degenerate, has a high paying job, his own house and a family that doesnt even suspect he is a drug addict, just a few friends know), but he couldnt find any that night so he wanted to buy extasy hoping it will be mixed with speed, but got pure shards of mdma, which couldve been something else). Buying a test kit is not worth it, this was his first and last time using any and I never touched it in my life either and probably never will). Im perfectly happy with coke.

So I guess we'll never know what he bought. I will advise him to flush it down the loo...i guess.

PS it is definately, absolutely not mdpv. I have zero experience with mdma, but google results show images that are 100% identical to what he's got: clear crystals with a coca-cola tint to them. You can actually see through perfectly. It was from a guy that usually has good stuff. So at least the source is not very shady. But for some reason he reacted badly to it.

Last edited:
Buying a test kit is not worth it...

Could be beneficial if he buys his methamphetamine/cocaine from the streets.

I can relate to your friend slightly. At various points I have tried to use MDMA as a stimulant (performance enhancer) and to no avail... it is a terrible workplace performance enhancer.

One of the worst experiences of my life was IVing 100+mg of MDMA and then trying to prepare tacos. I ended up quitting about 30 minutes after the fact and as I walked out of the bar I yelled '& fuck Sarah Palin!'...

Lol. Thats what I read. Coke/meth do not go hand in hand with mdma. They do not produce the same effects, and m has far worse side effects than the former 2 combined. So why even bother.
I can absolutely understand though, that someone might want to try and use it as an enhancer, and I was tempted as well.
But as long as coke (and methylphenidate) seem to do the trick, I will personally not touch mdma for any reason.
6 months ago was on a meth binge, quit cold turkey before it completely drained my dopamine. Back to about 60-70% now.
Wouldnt want the same to happen to serotonin as well.
Its so hard to stay away.
PS He says he doesnt want to touch it, but doesnt want to throw it away either. He wants to combine it with something (anything) to make it enjoyable. He and I are sure its mdma.

What does a person that does not tolerate mdma (if it makes sense), to make it pleasurable?

You can't make assumption it was MDMA without testing so asking questions about it will probably make you more knowledgable about the drug but not your situation with your friend.

Test it.

Also, if you don't like MDMA, adding other drugs to it will not make you like it anymore. I'm of the mindset that you have to enjoy a chemical, before you start adding enhancers, and doubly need to test which chemical you have so you don't have a dangerous drug interaction. YMMV

In the interest of harm reduction. Someone being/thinking they are close to death is never funny. I have had too many friends die on heroin/xanax combo to find that funny.

How are you sure it's mdma? Just because it looks like some random pictures on the internet? That's an horrible way of identifying your drugs.

You know that you can and should reagent test methamphetamine too, right?

PS it is definately, absolutely not mdpv. I have zero experience with mdma, but google results show images that are 100% identical to what he's got: clear crystals with a coca-cola tint to them. You can actually see through perfectly. It was from a guy that usually has good stuff. So at least the source is not very shady. But for some reason he reacted badly to it.

Darwinawards waiting to happen.

Any salt, with some coca-cola in it, will produce crystals with coca-cola tint in them without revealing what is the actual active compound. you can't judge a chemical by the color, form or taste. They all can (and will) be masked for better profits.