• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Friend bought this today, did he get ripped off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't allow these kinds of threads on Bluelight sorry buddy. This is a harm reduction website, so taking guesses at how much whatever that is you have weighs just from pictures isn't really a safe way to go about things.

Facts of the matter are that without a set of half decent scales, preferably milligram, you're not going to know accurately how much you have. Further to this, without utilising a reagent test kit and testing whatever that is in the bag, you don't even know if you've got real MDMA or not.

If your dealer doesn't weigh up on scales in front of you then it's all about how much you trust him.

What weighs more, a kg of feathers or a kg of lead?

it looks like less than a gram to me. but don't take my word for it. use/get a scale!
fingers and nails come in all kinds of sizes, and even if you put a bic lighter or something next to it, we still couldn't tell. mdma comes in all kinds of more or less compact forms. besides, even if you get any kind of powder from legit, industrial production, simply looking at it doesn't give you an accurate idea of its weight.

Further to this, without utilising a reagent test kit and testing whatever that is in the bag, you don't even know if you've got real MDMA or not.
and this obviously. but even if it turns out to be mdma, we don't know the purity and therefore how much of the stuff would make up a dose.

ha i would be more worries about it being clean mdma :p
* wow that tongue emote looks dickish as fuck... sorry about that

I have washing detergent that looks just like your stuff. Would you like to see a picture?
At some point, to illustrate my point, I posted a picture with 5 different powdery substances, of which just one was MDMA. Just by looking at the picture outsiders couldn't tell reliably which one was the real deal and which one was the above mentioned washing detergent.

You'll get many responses on investing to a testing kit. Please do.
While you haven't ask yourself:
How well do you know the person who provided you this shit?
Is he your best friend?
Have you seen him using _this_ same stuff and not die?
If he is not your best friend and _you_ die or get permanent injuries, is it possible to track him down for punishment (ie. how motivated is he to avoid selling bad stuff).
Ask the same on your source's source. Oh, you can't tell? Then consider it as answer: His source couldn't care less what happens to people using the shit he sells, those people are not able to trace it to him anyway, he is safe on his way to bank.

Besides substance identification threads are not allowed in BL, the moderator will most likely lock this thread soon.

I would say that's about 0.975 grams, give or take.

Just to clarify I am taking the piss.

Thank you all for your time and help. We really appreciate it. We will test it

i dont no why u buy all that crap of the treets when u can get pure legal highs that r better

Thank you all for your time and help. We really appreciate it. We will test it
nobody here can tell you what's in it. nobody here can tell you how much there is. guessing like this flies in the face of harm-reduction. at best it's academic. at worst it's dangerous.

test it.
weight it with a scale.

alasdair

Indeed.

Thread closed. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.