• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Friend acts odd on MDMA - please respond

Answers

Greenlighter
I have a friend who acts extremely odd on MDMA. My friend will take 1 pill usually (both of us have only ever rolled around 4-8 times in our lives).

#1:
These are the sort of things that happen: she'll ask everyone in the club for a hug (literally spend an hour walking around doing this), get really in touch with textures (want to feel what people are wearing, feels the walls - to the point of rubbing the side of the face against it, etc), and gets extra-sensitive over things (someone raises their voice, they're offended).

#2:
She had her first freak out last weekend when she was carrying and thought she was going to go outside the club (where there are sniffer dogs, etc) where her friend meant the upstairs balcony. She (somehow) got up stairs to the balcony and all she was doing was closing her eyes and resting her head on the railing not responding to anyone until I spoke to her - it was extremely difficult to calm her down, but I fixed it by taking what she was carrying and giving her a hug and telling her it was ok and a missunderstanding, and we sat down and drank some water for half an hour - is this all normal? I mean I freak out a few times, but calm myself and just dance it off sort of thing.

For some background my friend does have dyslexia (not too bad) and has bad OCD. But I don't know if these are major factors, she just get really bad jaw clenches and eye wobbles off one. I don't believe she's on medication.

What you're describing doesn't sound all that odd to me, your friend was probably having a good time!
MDMA makes most people feel more 'connected' to others and to music... asking for hugs and listening to music with her eyes closed is not strange at all on MDMA

that actually sounds perfectly normal for being in the honeymoon phase of mdma. 13 years ago, i remember feeling love radiate from me and also wanting to touch things to feel the heightened tactile sensation. god i miss those days!

Doesn't sound too odd really. What doses is she taking?

she mentioned 1 pill, so... maybe 80-120mg or so

Yeah, maybe give her less? Girls can get like that on real MDMA - hate that shit. MDMA just makes me feel like a rogue god, full of power, responsible for the fates of all those around me, and it is only through my mercy and grace that they survive. I'm bipolar + antisocial though.

Next time drop her some cathinones and the only 'weird texture' she'll want to feel is your ballsack.

Thanks all.. still pretty new to this, so it's best to ask questions and make sure things are normal rather than leave them unquestioned and worry :)

I was worried about the eyes closed bit because she wouldn't respond to anyone until I could snap her out of it and she explained she was scared (did not add that in post - sorry).

Australian clubs now have 1-3 random "police walks" in clubs now (police just random walk through clubs, sometimes with dogs if it's safe for the dog). So that sorta added to the worry she was experiencing.

Yeah, maybe give her less? Girls can get like that on real MDMA - hate that shit. MDMA just makes me feel like a rogue god, full of power, responsible for the fates of all those around me, and it is only through my mercy and grace that they survive. I'm bipolar + antisocial though.

Next time drop her some cathinones and the only 'weird texture' she'll want to feel is your ballsack.

MDMA seems to make me love everyone and want to dance/talk/whatever. But when I start worrying about friends it ruins my high for the whole night - which is what happened in this case.

maybe 80-120mg or so

I'm from Australia, it was probably towards the weaker side.. like 65mg, and cut with other things. I don't own a test kit, I know I need to get one!

Oh man when I let my girl friend roll the first time. Holy fuck. We were EVERYWHERE! She wanted to talk to everyone, she wanted to feel everyone's fuzzy hats, she wanted to hug everyone.
Let's just say if she had the chance she probably would have hugged the cop outside and told him how much fun she was having.

Oh man when I let my girl friend roll the first time. Holy fuck. We were EVERYWHERE! She wanted to talk to everyone, she wanted to feel everyone's fuzzy hats, she wanted to hug everyone.
Let's just say if she had the chance she probably would have hugged the cop outside and told him how much fun she was having.
AHH the magic of mdma. The best :)

Sounds like she's having a great time, but that it's a little too intense if she's going through periods where it is hard to get her to respond. If it's affecting your high or you're concerned about getting caught, I would try begging her to try taking MDMA at home. You can play music, go for a walk around town, and do a million other things (search "rolling at home" for some awesome ideas), but if she's feeling reeeally good or a bit overwhelmed by it, she can just lay down and chill out. I'm a home roller because it hits me hard and I prefer to be able to sprawl out, writhe around and enjoy the textures of everything without harassing everyone around me in a club haha :p Give it a shot, just one night. If you hate it, don't do it again. It might be worth it to try though!

Sounds like typical e tarded behavior. Seen more than a few people act like this, especially females

Yeah normal behaviour I'd say! Girls especially tend to respond to MDMA and other drugs like this. I've seen some of my female friends do this on 6-APB and even ethylphenidate!

Totally normal behavior for someone enjoying a serotonin rush(being on mdma). even the hypersensitivity to other people getting loud or seeming mean is normal. yes, its the "love drug" and most of the time youll be happy, but plenty of ppl can get easily annoyed while on MDxx, i think its bcuz they think the person being mean/loud is ruining their vibe! ive been annoyed and even yelled at friends for a second or two, then(of course) i promptly apologized harder than if i had just fucked their little sister in the ass w/o even spitting on it first! mdma can be a weird drug sometimes, dont worry about a few hugs and rubbing furry stuff. just dont give that girl any strong acid. ive seen some very very odd behavior from ppl on legit LSD, v.e.r.y. o.d.d. s.h.i.t.

Totally normal behavior for someone enjoying a serotonin rush(being on mdma). even the hypersensitivity to other people getting loud or seeming mean is normal. yes, its the "love drug" and most of the time youll be happy, but plenty of ppl can get easily annoyed while on MDxx, i think its bcuz they think the person being mean/loud is ruining their vibe! ive been annoyed and even yelled at friends for a second or two, then(of course) i promptly apologized harder than if i had just fucked their little sister in the ass w/o even spitting on it first! mdma can be a weird drug sometimes, dont worry about a few hugs and rubbing furry stuff. just dont give that girl any strong acid. ive seen some very very odd behavior from ppl on legit LSD, v.e.r.y. o.d.d. s.h.i.t.
Please go further into this. I'm interdasted :)

LoL^, im not gonna get into a lengthy story(there are several), but one that i can remember has to do with razor blades, writing in blood, and alot of laughter. psychedelics and sharp things dont go together when youre young and immature. another noteworthy time: i seen some 80s metal-loving dude take an actual SPRAY/STREAM of this amber liquid acid out of a sweet breath container(it had to have been like 10 hits, easy) bcuz he told my guy(the dealer) his acid was kinda weak, after 2 drops and 2 hours he said he barely felt it. it was not weak, like at all. i actually got mad at my boy for being so irresponsible and dosing some n00b like that just for displaying n00b behavior. i left after that, i didnt want to even SEE that shitstorm go down. dude got 10 free hits so maybe he thought we were the idiots after all.

haha oh man. that sounds like me. That just means she got a good potent pill and is having a good time! just make sure she has people with her to make sure she's ok! which she will be, she's just on that good molly that makes you just want to adventure and love.