European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Friday Thread: Deep Heat Vol 2016

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
I'm good at starting these but very poor at posting in them as if you don't know my w/e plans by now you haven't been reading these for over a year.

I do indeed, Stee. My plans? To try to stay hydrated and avoid the tropical heat! Rose d'anjou works just fine.

My Friday plans are to cook something homely for myself, watch stranger things, have a wee duke at the ukulele and smoke some lovely herbs!

My Friday plans are to cook something homely for myself, watch stranger things, have a wee duke at the ukulele and smoke some lovely herbs!

I too shall be tinkering about with a small, stringed instrument. Heading to a festival in September and I need to brush up on my mandolin playing for a bit of jamming while I'm down there.

I intend on giving my liver and my dignity a rest this weekend so I'm staying away from the alcohol. My lungs shant be getting a rest, mind you.

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe, everyone :)

I too shall be tinkering about with a small, stringed instrument. Heading to a festival in September and I need to brush up on my mandolin playing for a bit of jamming while I'm down there.

Sounds cool! I went to a ukulele night this week and now I'm determined to take mine down with me next week!

You should. I reckon you could do a great rendition of 'My Old Man's A Dustman' ;)

Yeah I'm for an Appalachian & Bluegrass festival so I'm sure there'll be lots of good musicians floating about who can show me a thing or two.

watch stranger things

excellent series, really enjoyed it.

going to a festival called scobarnach this evening, few beers - nothing too heavy. back tomorrow morning to relax for the remainder of the wknd.

You should. I reckon you could do a great rendition of 'My Old Man's A Dustman' ;)

Yeah I'm for an Appalachian & Bluegrass festival so I'm sure there'll be lots of good musicians floating about who can show me a thing or two.

It's a shame there isn't any renditions of 'My Ma is the Village bike'. That would have suited you to the ground. All the festival goers would have loved it.

Where's it at?

excellent series, really enjoyed it.

going to a festival called scobarnach this evening, few beers - nothing too heavy. back tomorrow morning to relax for the remainder of the wknd.

That looks like class craic, man. I can't say I know any of the acts but seems to have good reviews!

It's a shame there isn't any renditions of 'My Ma is the Village bike'. That would have suited you to the ground. All the festival goers would have loved it.

Where's it at?

Due to recent complications, she's now the village unicycle :\

The festival is near Omagh.

Deep heat on your balls rocks, honestly try it!
That's me Friday sorted innit!

Doing Fringe things all weekend. Taking in some comedy tonight. Lovely!