Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fresh planned MDMA experience with pramiracetam

Daveoves

Greenlighter
So here is the deal.

There are two guys, both had substantial experience with MDMA in the past. Haven't rolled since October. (4months)

There is a rave in town and they are there! They purchased and tested 1 gram of MDMA both planning to do 500mg divided into 3 dosages 200mg 150mg (150mg*) * this last one if the night is still on and its not past 3AM.
They are both above 6ft and around 95/101kg. Both over 21

Pre-loading with (multivitamins magnesium) 2 days before and 5HTP(200mg) taken one day before at night.

(Never done it before) May or may not take (300mg) of pramiracetam 1hr before rolling to help comedown and to have a clearer experience. Thought about doing it with 30mg of Noopept but may be too overwhelming (reading all the posts online) after such a break.

These guys are planning on rolling on wednesday, today is tuesday. Will comment on how to roll went.

Any comments welcome!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you dosing so high? 1 gram should be 6-8 rolls. I question your gear if you need to take that much or I question your tolerance if you need to dose that high.

We have always bought a gram between us two. I guess it all started with the idea that we are big guys and need a bit more. And never found it too much. Only after doing my required reading I realised it may be a little too much, hence the "optional" 150mg. Sadly I do not have a purity test. So I cannot verify the quality of MDMA.

IMO I think 5-htp is placebo effect. Having sweared by it for years...the science just doesn't match up. I'd be cautious adding nootropics in with such high doses, hopefully it's a similar batch your used too. If you serious about experimenting with this you should get a minimum reagent test to first make sure you indeed have MDMA before you added in other brain altering chemicals. Safety. From reading others report on this matter, it's seems most reports I've read about adding in Nootripocs have been disappointing. Seemed like they added almost to much focus to the roll and kinda dulled it. This also could have been an anecdotal report from a few users.

TL/dr: supplementing is a waist of time, test your drugs.

Thanks for the input!

As said above, I did test the MDMA and it came back all clear! Yeah, I wasn't sure about taking the nootropics, considering I won't go to any raves in the foreseeable future. Just want one last guaranteed night! Will probably just stick to the MDMA.

Although, my friend suggested to space the dosages out? smaller (4-5 dosages) I said it's a bad idea, due to serotonin levels being depleted probably after the 1st redose.

Agree or Disagree?

Sorry missed that part about testing. I think general accepted rule is first dose will set you at the level you want to be followed by a redose 1.5hr in the experience to extend it. Smaller doses will not get you to experience intensity you probably desire and will end up just being wasteful and bringing in more side effects. So take a nice dose to start then redose once and be done.
So yes. I agree with you.

As the night came closer and measurements started these guys decided to only do 120mg - 120mg - (optional 90mg) (due both of them not having a tolerance)

Just to see if it has any effect they both are drinking a box of natural (not from concentrate) grapefruit juice throughout the day to test the "myth" of that magical enzyme that helps you roll longer (apparently).
If they still rolling hard after 1.5-2hr I would consider giving the grapefruit juice a thumbs up!

Hi, welcome to bluelight! That seems like a more sensible dose. 500mg is too much. Not that I haven't done that myself (a lot) but you end up redosing the entire night (500mg at once or in only 2 doses or something really is too much) and after a while the hangover starts to get worse. After a while you also start to build up long-lasting tolerance that is very hard to get rid of. Mazzab gave you spot on advice :)

By the way, we don't SWIM here (or in your case, talk about 'two other guys'), "I" will suffice. You're not going to get prosecuted over only some forum posts anyway, you could just have been boasting. We all know you'(re talking about yourself, it provides you with no legal protection whatsoever and it makes your post harder to read, though I must say this is a bit better than SWIM

Don't know if I'm too late here, but just to be clear 5HTP has been proven to help prevent MDMA induced damage to brain cells, the study that proved it administered 5HTP 30 minutes before MDMA so I would take 5HTP with the roll and on the comedown/days afterwards.

Also it's worth noting that previously a girl responded HORRIBLY to a combo of MDMA + piracetam so I would definitely pass on the racetam, besides sleep is really important and you don't want anything keeping you up. Best of luck, take antioxidants like vitamin E and C the days leading up to the roll and the day of the roll.

Don't know if I'm too late here, but just to be clear 5HTP has been proven to help prevent MDMA induced damage to brain cells, the study that proved it administered 5HTP 30 minutes before MDMA so I would take 5HTP with the roll and on the comedown/days afterwards.

Also it's worth noting that previously a girl responded HORRIBLY to a combo of MDMA + piracetam so I would definitely pass on the racetam, besides sleep is really important and you don't want anything keeping you up. Best of luck, take antioxidants like vitamin E and C the days leading up to the roll and the day of the roll.

Any links to this study? I'm happy to hear positive studies, but also fairly certain that they won't actually hold value when assessed :(

Hi trozzle :) here ya go http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7934616/ Old Nichols study. Nichols' theory was that a big source of neurotoxicity to serotonin nerve terminals was that something was being taken up into the nerve terminal (dopamine, MDMA, or a metabolite) when serotonin was depleted and there wasn't enough serotonin competing for the SERT, so it is along those lines that serotonin replacement with 5HTP is thought to help (by having enough serotonin to compete with the toxic compounds for occupancy of the SERT). With the serotonin producing enzyme Tryptophan Hydroxylase down for a while after MDMA I think it's important to take 5HTP to get the serotonin directly, although unfortunately it's not absorbed into the brain very well.

which leads to my caveat concerning humans utilizing this harm reduction technique- the study used a decarboxylase inhibitor called Carbidopa that helps keep the 5HtP alive in the blood stream as long as possible so it has the best chance of getting into the brain (5HTP is broken down fairly fast in the blood stream). Humans however may utilize a green tea extract called ECGC that is a decarboxylase inhibitor.

Hi trozzle :) here ya go http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7934616/ Old Nichols study. Nichols' theory was that a big source of neurotoxicity to serotonin nerve terminals was that something was being taken up into the nerve terminal (dopamine, MDMA, or a metabolite) when serotonin was depleted and there wasn't enough serotonin competing for the SERT, so it is along those lines that serotonin replacement with 5HTP is thought to help (by having enough serotonin to compete with the toxic compounds for occupancy of the SERT). With the serotonin producing enzyme Tryptophan Hydroxylase down for a while after MDMA I think it's important to take 5HTP to get the serotonin directly, although unfortunately it's not absorbed into the brain very well.

which leads to my caveat concerning humans utilizing this harm reduction technique- the study used a decarboxylase inhibitor called Carbidopa that helps keep the 5HtP alive in the blood stream as long as possible so it has the best chance of getting into the brain (5HTP is broken down fairly fast in the blood stream). Humans however may utilize a green tea extract called ECGC that is a decarboxylase inhibitor.

Ah, gotcha. I understand what you were saying better now :) thanks for the link too!

Now I know what the go is with ECGC

Also, just remembered I have pramiracetam in my cupboard. Might guinea pig whenever I get around to going out next and take some pre-roll? IIRC, when I took it without the addition of aGPC I got mad brain fog and a bit of a dull headache