• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Frequent use of wide variety of drugs while avoiding addiction or loss of IQ?

I did the exact same thing you are doing for the past 4 years. I never abused the same thing everyday but usually was getting high on something everyday. I had preferences but would typically take what I could get. I am very psychologically addicted to getting high and it has fucked up my life a lot. I'm lucky to have good parents who support and have continuously fought for me to get off of drugs. I'm also lucky that I finally got to a psychiatrist and got prescribed some medications that really help me re-adjust to normal life. It is very hard to let go of once you are stuck on it. For me I would just wake up and always be looking for something to get me by for the day. If I didn't have something I would get very bored and depressed. It sounds like that is where you are at or where you will get to. There is also a good chance you will get into legal trouble. My advice like others have said is to stick to weed if you are going to use at that frequency. Everything else will cause problems and weed can to if you let it. But it is a lot safer than anything else. Hallucinogens used sparingly is fine to