• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Freind Binged, needs advice on drug test

sumpter3

Greenlighter
So i know a lot of people will be mad that im posting another one of those " OMG SWIM did this much cocaine how can i get it out for a drug test" kind of shitposts but i have real concerns for my buddy now.

a friend of mine does not use cocaine or really any other drugs regularly.
a friend of mine works for a company that drug tests at random, with some pretty hardcore spectrometer 10- panel tests, that may include other drugs at random in the screening.

long story short, he acquired 7 grams of fairly high quality cocaine, uncut with speed and lev and most other bullshit about a week ago for a vacation. He attempted to "try" the product to see how good it was with a few small bumps but was unable to stop.
He ended up taking about 5 grams in total, over the course of 6 days. the first two days he went at it, then took a day and cleansed himself by taking vitamins, drinking lots of water and cranberry juice, and a nice run.
He then did a fuck ton more over two days, repeated the cleansing process for a day and binged about another gram the next day.

My friend is a quite active male in his early 20's with a very cut physique with very low body fat, A very fast metabolism, weighing in at 165lbs and about 5'11" tall.
My friend only had one alcoholic beverage over the course of the last week, and only a few cups of coffee.
My friend tells me the cut off for his urine test for cocaine is 150ng/ml.
He has been taking magnesium, vitamin D3, C, B6, B12, cranberry pills, Calcium, Zinc, & Niacin since the start of his binge.

All factors included here, what are we looking at as a rough time frame for his body to flush this out at a level that would pass under 150ng/ml, and or completely be rid of the drug?
What things could he do/ take to speed up the process that he is not currently doing like, additional vitamins, sitting in a sauna, or even a detox drink that actually isnt bullshit? what could he do the night prior to a drug test to aid in chances of beating it other than the dilution method?
Thank you for your replies. each and every one of you is appreciated.

Unfortunately drug testing questions are prohibited. The real answer is that there is no way to know. I believe it takes a few days at minimum. Perhaps you'll have better luck on reddit?

5 grams of high quality coke? He’s looking at probably a MINIMUM of 5 days, could be even up to 10.

I'd say a week minimum, more likely 2 weeks, benzoylecgonine has a REALLY long half life. 5 grams is not exactly a little bit of cocaine.