frEEzE mE...another breath e-trick

ambient-icecream

Bluelighter
Just thought i would let you all know about the great e-trick i did this week-end at a house party. its called freeze me and it can only work -- with a freezer! the freezer has to be on top of the fridge with nothing in front of it.
ok...open the freezer door and clear out a space. the person who is recieving the trick puts a lil vicks under thier eyes and nose. then they lean back and stick their head in the freezer. The other person puts vicks on thier hands (or the person inside the freezer could just wear a doc's mask with vicks on it) and puts it over the others nose and mouth. the person in the freezer breaths in and out deeply for about 20 seconds...icreasing rate as you go along. after the 20 seconds is up...you guessed it...one final deep breath and hold. the other person then pushes down on the frozen poersons chest. gradually (its good to have some people around) the frozen person slides out of the freezer on to the floor. right down the fridge...happens every time! its so great. the cold is crazE.
thats it! have fun!
PLUR
Vas

pppphhuuuucckkk !!!!!......That trick is phuccked up.....I think I would have to see it done before I would want to try it LOL
Nice trick tho...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.....RuRu

What a beautiful thing the imagination is. I love it when people get bored and try to find ways to amuse themselves, or things that make their rush better. I will have to try that one. Gracious!!
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

I'm surprised XRaverQueen and I didn't inadvertently do thios while we were filling all those damned ice trays this weekend... my goddess that was demented....
------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy....