• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Freeze dried Thai kratom

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
Is this way of processing truly more potent? There are ppl on Reddit claiming that a vendor that sells this product and is the only vendor that does to my knowledge and is a Thai company who now has a warehouse stateside that the product is so potent that they are concerned it’s adulterated.

Would freeze drying really make it that much more potent? Idk enough about plant science but these ppl that say it’s maybe adulterated have used extracts and have alot of experience with kratom.

What is more concerning is that they put FDA certified on their website but someone said that they mean the Thai FDA lol really?

I really want to get some true Thai kratom but dunno any vendors aside from this one but I’m hesitant to try.

I’d list the site so you can look at it but dunno if I can do that on here even if it’s a clear net vendor.

Is this way of processing truly more potent? There are ppl on Reddit claiming that a vendor that sells this product and is the only vendor that does to my knowledge and is a Thai company who now has a warehouse stateside that the product is so potent that they are concerned it’s adulterated.

Would freeze drying really make it that much more potent? Idk enough about plant science but these ppl that say it’s maybe adulterated have used extracts and have alot of experience with kratom.

What is more concerning is that they put FDA certified on their website but someone said that they mean the Thai FDA lol really?

I really want to get some true Thai kratom but dunno any vendors aside from this one but I’m hesitant to try.

I’d list the site so you can look at it but dunno if I can do that on here even if it’s a clear net vendor.
Freeze drying anything just sucks all the moisture out and flash freezes it to make it last longer ( like vegetables ) so not real sure why a vendor would want to do it to kratom. Instant coffee is also freeze dried.

Freeze drying something doesn't make it more potent. All it does is preserve the product making it last longer as well as making it into something that isn't "wet" anymore. I think the " people on reddit " are kind of misleading people as more and more people are turning to kratom and they are trying to make the supplement into something that it isn't. Kratom is simply a leaf off of a tree and can be consumed in many ways but freeze drying it for potency sounds silly.

And no, we can't discuss vendors whether they be clear net or dark net. You can pm other kratom users though and ask them what they buy and what they like.

When I thought about trying phenibut I messaged other phenibut users and got the name of a good vendor. I decided against it but I have a name should I ever change my mind. Don't bother asking me though..........I know nothing. Have been buying head shop kratom for as long as I have been taking it and never purchased online. After reading all the threads I have on here I am kind of glad I never got the " better " kratom as it may have gotten me higher or been stronger which would have led to my personality type abusing it. If I am in fact taking " weaker " kratom it's probably a good thing. Still does the trick for me even after daily use for 3 consecutive years. Actually surprised I can still feel it because I have been on it a long time with zero breaks and I have never increased my dose. Kind of strange as other people seem to build a tolerance and while I am indeed tolerant of my dose I don't feel the need to increase it. Win win for me I suppose.

Freezing kratom supposedly makes it "more potent" because ice crystals rupture the plant cell walls which allows the alkaloids to be absorbed more quickly in the stomach. While this is true, it's a bit silly because our stomach acids are strong enough to break down the cell wall in very short time.

There's a method of potentiation called Red Bubble which involves acidification then freezing kratom. A red bubble forms during this. People assume it's the alkaloids being separated, but I'm not so sure. It could easily be other plant material.

I tried out red bubble and concluded it's mostly a waste of time. No more effective than just adding citric or acetic acid before drinking tea. I think it can actually be counterproductive as kratom alkaloids break down in acidic solutions given enough time (like overnight in a freezer).

As for the Thai FDA that really means nothing. Kratom is legal in Thailand but requires all kratom to be FDA approved... and I'm assuming their FDA requirements are nothing like the US FDA.

I will say that I once had some Thai kratom that was so good I suspected it was adulterated. It was called "Crimson Thai", and gave very strong opioid effects when no other strain could because my tolerance was very high. Vendor sold out quickly and never restocked it. Felt like it had O-DSMT or something in it. Extremely euphoric (for kratom).

Is this way of processing truly more potent?
Well, it could be.

Some plant freez dried will give more essential oil or other compounds compared to conventionally dried product so it means starting product has preserved more of desired compound.

Also, if you try exact same batch of weed used to produce rosin but using freeze dried and conventionally dried product you’ll end up with rosins that are different and freeze dried will have more terpens preserved.

Tho, idk about kratoms alkaloids enough to speculate if freeze drying makes noticeable difference.

Freezing kratom supposedly makes it "more potent" because ice crystals rupture the plant cell walls which allows the alkaloids to be absorbed more quickly in the stomach. While this is true, it's a bit silly because our stomach acids are strong enough to break down the cell wall in very short time.

There's a method of potentiation called Red Bubble which involves acidification then freezing kratom. A red bubble forms during this. People assume it's the alkaloids being separated, but I'm not so sure. It could easily be other plant material.

I tried out red bubble and concluded it's mostly a waste of time. No more effective than just adding citric or acetic acid before drinking tea. I think it can actually be counterproductive as kratom alkaloids break down in acidic solutions given enough time (like overnight in a freezer).

As for the Thai FDA that really means nothing. Kratom is legal in Thailand but requires all kratom to be FDA approved... and I'm assuming their FDA requirements are nothing like the US FDA.

I will say that I once had some Thai kratom that was so good I suspected it was adulterated. It was called "Crimson Thai", and gave very strong opioid effects when no other strain could because my tolerance was very high. Vendor sold out quickly and never restocked it. Felt like it had O-DSMT or something in it. Extremely euphoric (for kratom).
Well, it could be.

Some plant freez dried will give more essential oil or other compounds compared to conventionally dried product so it means starting product has preserved more of desired compound.

Also, if you try exact same batch of weed used to produce rosin but using freeze dried and conventionally dried product you’ll end up with rosins that are different and freeze dried will have more terpens preserved.

Tho, idk about kratoms alkaloids enough to speculate if freeze drying makes noticeable difference.
Thanks for everyone’s feedback. It’s really appreciated.

Yeah. I’ve done red bubble as well but also didn’t notice much of a difference for the hassle.

Idk one guy is even saying that he has been taking kratom for 15 years and has done a lot of extracts and various powders and crushed leaf and that nothing has ever felt like this freeze dried stuff and that the extracts always felt stronger but still felt like kratom which this does not so I’m really skeptical.

I guess I could get a sample. It’s super cheap with free shipping for the sample so o can always try it but I really just don’t want anything pharmaceutical so I’m hesitant and plus my girl has alot of health issues but I guess I could try it first. Maybe i should get some test kits.

And I suppose preserving alkaloids maybe makes sense BUT not if extracts feel weaker than this tea.

But there are two well known YouTubers that do kratom reviews and have for years. They swear by this company and product but it doesn’t mean that they can tell the difference between adulterated and non adulterated. I don’t think either of them have done opiates before so I doubt they would know.

Well when I was in NL I much preferred regular stuff to extracts. None of extracts seemed nearly as potent as advertised, only extract I liked was in a liquid form. Is it that concentrated stuff degrades faster or what was reason for that I figured out that extracts are a huge rip off and just sticked to regular leaf rest of the vacation.