• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Freewill and Existentialism

The past present and future has already happened so free will doesn't exist we are simply observing infinite experince across infinite reality as awareness.

The past present and future has already happened so free will doesn't exist we are simply observing infinite experince across infinite reality as awareness.

The reality's not infinite, only if we talk about mass, then yeah but your train of thought isn't. So what exactly are you trying to knife down?

The reality's not infinite, only if we talk about mass, then yeah but your train of thought isn't. So what exactly are you trying to knife down?
Reality is infinite though the universe goes on forever in every infinite temporal and spatial dimension. Consciousness is eternal. Anybody can take enough LSD or smoke some DMT to see that truth.

Can you actually give some logical facts? Anyone can speak about fractals, I wanna hear something new, ya know

OH MY GOD, THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PREACH TO PEOPLE FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. THEY WERENT TRYING TO HEAR IT BUT THEY KNEW I WAS RIGHT. I AM OKAY WITH NOT HAVING FREEWILL. AT LEAST I AM ALIVE. IT ACTUALLY MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM THE CHOSEN ONE.

IN MY UNIVERSE, THERE IS NO PAST OR FUTURE. IN MY UNIVERSE, ONLY THIS PRESENT MOMENT EXISTS AND ONLY I EXIST IN IT. I HAVE NO PROOF THAT ANYBODY EXISTS BESIDES ME.