• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids freebasing/extracting methadone HCL from 1mg/ml syrup/liquid

gamer

Greenlighter
I need information on how to extract/freebase methadone HCL from 1mg/ml syrup/liquid. There is no anti abuse agents there. And please NO:
-methadone is good enough orally as it has 90% bioavailability - fine if it's good enough for you but it's not good enough for me - now I inject with 20ml syringes sometimes 100ml at a time - and I get a rush and stronger euphoria than taken orally
- I won't stick syringes up my ass
- I only need help to somehow concentrate it - I know it's soluble at 50mg/ml - and don't believe the lies that it doesn't give any rush - the rush is euphoric, relaxing with a nice taste in your mouth.

Would it be possible to freebase it then add citric acid and prepare injectable solution ?

Thanks for the help.

I dont really think you are going to be able to accomplish the task you are setting out to do. If I knew the ingredients I might be able to come up with something to eliminate some of the heavier ones, the non-polar ones but you still will end up with something left over as its often hard to isolate a single variable when there is such a wide mix of things. Not impossible but not a "shake lighter fluid through the mix and separate" then again it depends on whats in it.

Also you will never be able to isolate and purify enough to be able to inject it. I think its a futile effort and theres in a sense no way for someone without a chemistry background and some type of equipment is going to be able to do.

This is I assume possible, however I would think it to be completely impractical. In that ml of syrup there is a grain of sand.

Can you elaborate on the acid extaion?

Would heating and reducing it be of any worth?

I wouldn't bother,
Methadone SUCKS to inject, that's not an opinion, its a fact. Like, it's literally the one drug I know that works faster plugged than IV. Not only that, but methadone by itself, even in pure form is not safe for IV drug use.

Well, I don't want to encourage any addictions, but I also can't stand a lie. I was a heroin addict for 20 years, then switched to injection methadone. Injection methadone was superior in EVERY WAY to heroin, including the rush, which is powerful and instantaneous. I don't know WHAT you're talking about, but you are wrong (!). To balance this out, it's also important to note that methadone injected IV is up to 3× more potent that taken orally, a medically documented fact, not an opinion, and very, VERY easy to overdose on. People die from IV methadone overdoses quite frequently, or at least used to before doctors started to prefer buprenorphine as the first line treatment for opiate addiction.

Than you were not getting real heroin.

As for extracting methadone, never did it but obvious ways are acid base extraction as sekio said, evaporating under vacuum and for pills there’s a method with alcohol and heating.

Ha! Buddy, I was dealing in the early 90's in Montreal, at the height of the pure Thai #4 flowing through that city. Our ports supplied the entire State of New York. The five families all dealt with the Rizzutos, who controlled all the heroin flowing through those ports (though the Irish controlled the ports themselves). I was a heroin user for 25+ years. I've lived in Montreal, Vancouver, Amsterdam, Albuquerque, and San Diego. I've done more of the best heroin on earth than you've ever even seen, probably even once. Don't insult someone you don't know, and you CLEARLY don't know SHIT about dope. People shooting methadone at one point was one the #1 causes for overdose. WHY would you suppose thst is?? What's clear to me is youve NEVER once in your life successfully used pure methadone IV. I used to do my hit in the morning and sometimes wake up 8 or 9 hours later with the rig still in my arm. Don't pull comments out of your ass please, only comment on things you actually have experience with. IV methadone is an incredibly powerful high, and when I discovered that I never went back. The massive number of overdoses is exactly why they changed the formula to Methadose years ago, so it couldn'tbe injected. Who you talkin' to? Psh.

Last edited:
Than you were not getting real heroin.

As for extracting methadone, never did it but obvious ways are acid base extraction as sekio said, evaporating under vacuum and for pills there’s a method with alcohol and heating.
Ya, laugh because you don't know shit. You're a clown who hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

Methadone is great because of super long duration, and that’s about only thing where it’s superior to H. And many OD’s because of methadone are not because how great it is but because of very long half life and some other factors, including chasing high that’s as good as H and overdosing in a process.

I don't know where or when you got your methadone, and how you extracted it, but back in the day here in Canada they had to mix straight methadone powder with water and Tang. I convinced incredibly my shady ass pharmacist the Tang made me nauseous and he'd barely put a teaspoon in a liter. I'd take that shit home and boil 80mg down to fit in a 10ml syringe. That shit was powerful as FUCK, AS good a rush as heroin and lasted WAY longer. Remember IV methadone is 3× the equivalent of swallowed, so that was about the equivalent of 240mg. That shit would knock your damn socks off. POWERFUL rush, make your eyes roll back. However you tried it, you tried it wrong. I did that for YEARS. I have EXTENSIVE experience with heroin. Overdosed numerous times, im lucky to be alive. Did 14 years in prison, overdosed in THERE, too, in 2008. I'm not inexperienced and I know what the fuck I'm talking about. You just didn't do it right, or didn't have access to pure methadone powder.

I tried legit methadone pills and drops, not I.V., just orally. I didn’t try any opiate I.V. and that might be reason my favorite non-exotic opiate is probably opium. Opium gives me more complex, more “full” high than pure morphine or just about any other opiate.

Oh, well no wonder! IV is a COMPLETELY different experience. When I say "rush," rush only comes from injection. It's like coke. You could snort coke for a stimulating night, be talkative and feel good, or you can shoot the tiniest amount and it's like the top of your head will explode, it's the most powerful feeling ever. If you're JUST talking about ingesting orally (and I've never er ingested heroin) of COURSE methadone will be inferior. THAT'S why they prescribe it - it lasts all day and you barely feel anything, you can function, drive a car, go to work. We're arguing about apples and oranges, two totally different things.

Oh, well no wonder! IV is a COMPLETELY different experience. When I say "rush," rush only comes from injection. It's like coke. You could snort coke for a stimulating night, be talkative and feel good, or you can shoot the tiniest amount and it's like the top of your head will explode, it's the most powerful feeling ever. If you're JUST talking about ingesting orally (and I've never er ingested heroin) of COURSE methadone will be inferior. THAT'S why they prescribe it - it lasts all day and you barely feel anything, you can function, drive a car, go to work. We're arguing about apples and oranges, two totally different things.
what is methadone like compared to any other opiate including subs?

what is methadone like compared to any other opiate including subs?
Depends entirely on how you take it. In controlled doses addiction doctors like it because it's long acting and, once you have a tolerance, eliminates withdrawal without a high. That's true of most opiates when you're addicted, but this last longer and can be taken orally, thereby allowing some stability to an addicts life. When abused, and taken orally in larger doses, it's a bit overwhelming and not particularly enjoyable, as you'll have trouble getting out of bed or even movi g around. Taken IV, without a tolerance, dosage must be kept low, about 10mg, as it's quite easy to overdose on. I used these frequently in prison, a friend had a prescription, they were easy to dissolve and inject. There was plenty of black tar heroin going around, I far preferred shooting the methadone pills - much cleaner high, reliable dosage, and doesn't make you itch and scratch like a madman. Really a great high. While on the streets, when heavily addicted to opiates, once I figured out how to boil it down and inject (before the red "methadose" became standard) I preferred that to heroin. And I didn't need to hustle every day for my dope, which was a HUGE relief.
ALL of that said, I must caution, my life has been DESTROYED by opiates, NONE of them are a joke, methadone in particular is EXTREMELY easy to overdose on, and unless you're already a long term addict, I BEG you, ANYONE, DO NOT TRY IT. It's the worst thing on earth. Really.

@szuko000
I'm also very interested in this topic. I have a list of ingredients of the methadone in my country:
Methadone hydrochloride
Sucrose 11g
Methylparahydroxybensoat (E 218)

That's it.

@trevrett

I find it kind of interesting how you got a hold of that and needles and stuff in prison? I've been to prison in my country, and sure there were drugs available occasionally, (maybe a few days / week I would get high on something) but needles were hard to get. This is of topic though and we probably shouldn't pollute this thread any further.