• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Freebase smoking techniques

ArcticTraveler

Greenlighter
Ok, maybe freebase is the wrong word. I think freebase actually refers to using ammonia, and that's not what I'm doing. I'm using baking soda to cook the coke. I could say crack, but freebase sounds better. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has some good techniques for getting the best blasts. Over the years, I've gotten better at smoking crack (isn't that funny? Getting better at smoking crack!), and I don't waste as much as I did when I first started, but if anyone could share their personal preferences for smoking techniques, I'l love to hear it. I'm always looking to improve! (And also, it's Friday night, I'm smoking alone and secretly, and I'm pretty bored.)

(And also, it's Friday night, I'm smoking alone and secretly, and I'm pretty bored.)

that makes two of us buddy
i tend to chase mine off of foil - super wasteful i know but it works for me

yeh a crackpipe is ideal

if you dont have a rose to smoke out of then use a hollowed out tire gauge. alot of newbs think its an antenna but it has a great buzz when smoked thru

Just use some aluminum foil and blast it that way. No need for a pipe

Dude I use mostly a small 2 chamber bong with several percolators in the top chamber. I'm telling you it"s a real headbanger when you fire it up nice and hot. You have to be very careful though. Ive puked a few times immediately afterward. Nothing worse then you head ringing and body rushing while losing your cookies.

The bong purifies the smoke and allows you to heat it up more that a stem without burning it, your inhale is very thick smoke. Also stick to a small bong dude, I used a 3' bong and loaded a dime in it and the hit I got scared the shit out of me. I really thought I might of overdone it and this was going to be it for me. All I could think of was my family finding me on the floor of my office, heart burst, in my underwear surrounded with a whole lot crack related item all around the room. The shame hit me like a ton of bricks. It was a very long trip though. It lasted about 45 mins of the massive rush and euphoria.