• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Freebase question

Justadudeondrugs

Bluelighter
Hey fellas , so long time opiate user but only tried and fell in love with crack maybe 5 monthes ago and although I usually smoke alone at home , and I generally push maybe a 20 rock in and can sit and smoke for 30/45 min pushing the residue back and fourth / end to end till everything's gone , well the other day I smoked with a friend that's been smoking most of his adult life and he said man once you take that first good hit you're done .. youre not gunna get any higher by continuing to amoke for an hour .. he said he waits at least a half hour of not an hour before his second hit and he also said the black oil that runs down the pipe that I push to the end to smoke is just filler and he outs his pipe in the freezer for just a bit then scrapes out all the residue to smoke it... So have I been doing this wrong the whole time ? Sorry if it's a silly question but where I'm at this shits to expensive to waste lol

they've moved your thread to a more suitable subforum is all

And yeah, you've been doing it 'wrong', kinda. You're much better off waiting for at leat 20 minutes (preferably 30-40 mins) in between hits. The way you're taking it is almost asking for a heart attack imo

You've been taking it 5 months. Best thing to do is quit right now mate before it really gets a grip on you. It's a massively destructive drug. And just a shit one really

It's one of most compulsive drugs there is. I tried it once and sat and smoked an 8 ball and ordered more.
The next day I felt awful that I spent so much money to basically sit and smoke.

Quit while you're ahead because I know people who lost everything in a short time. They started as casual users but that rarely last.

Thank you everyone ...... Even my plugs girlfriend told Me a few days into buying more that I should really stop before I get hooked ..she said it has taken down so many people in her life .. I juat thought since it doesn't really put you in withdrawls like opiates that I could just quit anytime with just some anxiety .. but yes I'll take the advice given and get away from this shit. Plus it's expenaive . Everyone have a good weekend and be safe