• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Alcohol Free ale? G'wan, won't you have a sip?

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
If you want 8 free ales (well, kinda free, just gotta pay £3.95 postage) then go to https://www.brewdog.com/uk/brewdogandfriends and sign up for the free ales, soon as it's been delivered, log in and cancel the subscription. Then, sign up again with a different email, rinse and repeat.

Ordered mine yesterday and they arrived today. Average 5.4% - 6.8%

If you want 8 free ales (well, kinda free, just gotta pay £3.95 postage) then go to https://www.brewdog.com/uk/brewdogandfriends and sign up for the free ales, soon as it's been delivered, log in and cancel the subscription. Then, sign up again with a different email, rinse and repeat.

Ordered mine yesterday and they arrived today. Average 5.4% - 6.8%

Please believe me when I insist I am not playing the sycophant here, the saccharine flavour of my sense of self importance driven by the boringly predictable but personally exceptional drug experiences I have been blessed with today, all of which I would like to share but staying on track, currently central to the pipe I just smoked after having the first heroin blast that was worth the effort, knocking me on my ass in the way it used to sorry - and with said pipe in full effect I found LNS's new thread here, arguably the most universally pleasing and practical concept I have ever seen shared on the web - anywhere. As someone who, avoiding alcohol most of the time, just enjoys a simple drink here and there this sounds well worth the 4 quid - my dads a fan of chancing the guest ales when we used to be allowed to drink together and I am sure he still is when in a PH so one lot each sounds like a good start. I like drinks I can quaff on a bit and to be honest 6.8% is pretty insane, meaning I doubt I will need a second one of those.

Cheers LNS, this was a genuinely golden find and is another good element to a great day that came out of nowhere...

Firstly, I laugh in the face of low alcohol beers (6.8% is low alcohol in my eyes).

Secondly, I'd forget to cancel the subscription and end up committed to paying a gazillion quid a month for the rest of my life to make some jock hipster richer than he is already.

Yes, I am that bitter...

(And I bet they are only 330ml cans at the most. Pah!)

Firstly, I laugh in the face of low alcohol beers (6.8% is low alcohol in my eyes).

Secondly, I'd forget to cancel the subscription and end up committed to paying a gazillion quid a month for the rest of my life to make some jock hipster richer than he is already.

Yes, I am that bitter...

(And I bet they are only 330ml cans at the most. Pah!)
I've ordered them anyway on a very stoned whim and I don't even fkin drink (and yeah they are 330ml)

Have got a post-it note on the door to remind me to cancel on Sunday, or I'd be cleaned out too...been trying to cancel fkin netflix for months now