• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Freaking Out - Molly

Picklespickles

Greenlighter
Writing this I feel incredibly stupid at my decisions this past week.

I have tried 3 ((new to me)) drugs from Sunday to Saturday the following week.

Here’s my issue, I fell into a depression and normally I just do addys or perks and I’ll drink all night. Been doing it for years, no issue.

The week went like this..

Sunday my friend introduced me to K, showed me my doses and left a 8 ball on the table for me and left. First night I did around four very small skinny lines (or bumps? Idk I really don’t snort things often) second night I started at 12 and went till 2 am doing a bump whenever it faded. I don’t know how much I did but there was still enough for at least two days/nights for someone else. I’ve been fine since, no issues yet.

Wednesday I did coke for the first time, around a gram in a night. It was nice, not my thing I prefer addys.

Here’s the kicker, and I fucking feel like a dumb ass and I’m still feeling some weird body high from it.

I BOUGHT 1 GRAM OF “MOLLY,” for myself. I didn’t research it and I’ve never done it before. I’m On day 2, of just snorting it. All through out the day, started at 3 pm yesterday last bump at 8 pm, did a medium sized line of coke around midnight that night. Next morning (this morning I was drowsy and irritable but fine). So today I probably snorted around .25 mg or maybe more I wasn’t paying attention just kept making them bigger. Last one was at 6, I’m still feeling a weird upper body high.

I JUST started researching on here about MDMA and how you shouldn’t use it for more then one night.. And I’ve been dosing and dosing and dosing all through out the day for two days. I’m nervous of what I’ve done to myself and if I am going to fall into a crazy depressing not only because of the Molly but the two other drugs I did earlier this week that I have absolutely no experience or knowledge with.

I’ve read I should get some 5HTP and take it the following day, I plan on doing this.

Is there anything else I can do to not fall into a deeper depression. I was already slightly depressed before my usage.. I feel like a idiot, lesson learned... Any advice on where to go from here?

JUST A FYI FOR ANYONE READING THIS THATS A FIRST TIMER, PLEASE RESEARCH WHAT THE FUCK YOUR DOING OR YOULL BE AWAKE AT 3 AM LIKE ME THINKING WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST ABUSE THIS DRUG THAT COULD POSSIBLY PUT ME IN THE WORST DEPRESSION OF MY LIFE?

I’m gonna deal with what I’ve done, but anything I could do to make it not as bad?

Thank you! I’m about to run and grab some 5HTP, I finally came down around 5 am and realizing I just got really paranoid obviously from reading a bunch of bad experiences with the come down. And with the combination of everything else I did earlier in the week I was scared how it was going to affect my body I’m 5’7 and 120 lbs . I really feel like it was Meth that I took, definitely not a pure MDMA substance.. Of course my fault for not testing it first.

It took 4 showers and a lot of indica but I did it. Solid 5 hours of sleep isn’t too bad, still functional for the day. I’m not feeling too bad right now aside from drowsiness my eyes feel like they have been lit on fire..

Going to take a couple grams of Kratom after I get some more food and a bunch more water in me. Mentally I feel ok, but tonight or tomorrow may be a different story. I’m thinking I will save the 5HTP until later tonight just to be sure I don’t have anything still lingering.

Thanks for the advice! Sorry about my tweak out ?

No need too apologize and welcome too bluelight! Its good that you asked for advice when you needed it. All the best. Also eating bananas today and the next few will speed up the 14 day seretonim recovery process. Majority (i think around 80% of normal level is reached after 72 hours..then its a gradual repair back to normal levels.

You should be fine. Just be careful in the future. Eat well balanced meals and exercise if possible. Shouldn't really be mixing coke w/ mdma, k goes pretty good with either one. you should also be testing all of your powders.