• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

freaking out getting rush/buzz without taking drug

neelux

Greenlighter
hi people im freaking out here. 3 days ago, at 6pm i took 200mg mdma. then in the night, i took 180mg morphine, im a pain patient, and got big tolerance to opiates. then the day after at 11pm i got an intense rush. diluted pupils. sweaty hands. and hallucination, and pain in my chest. i was think i gonna die, and was very close to call emergency. the day after when i gonna make a bowl movement. my stool was clay white.. im freaking out.. one week ago i took lsd. and the feelig i got was very similar to the lsd trip. i have read and read on the internet. but can not find anything. first i think my friend made a prank. but he said he havent done any thing. i was freaking out coulnd not understand anything.. hope any of you maybe have an idea what have happent.. the only thing i can come on is serotonin syndrome or lsd flashback. but the lsd gonna be out of my body long time ago.. im freaking out, and not fear to take drugs again

i forgot to notice, that i smoked a big joint that night but im a regular weed user. i dont understand what had made me that trip it was over 24 hours i took mdma. and every time i take morphine after the roll it kill the mdma effect and i feel good again.

I get that sometimes, i call them "p-flashes"
i've gotten them randomly since 6th grade, a rush of energy goes through my body and my spine gets all tingly and i get shaky and euphoric. These spells only last about 10 seconds for me, and they can come up to several times a day but sometimes only a couple of times a month.
I still dont know what causes them but i've grown to enjoy them a lot.

my trip was about 5 hours .. very scary.. :( i looked my self in the miror and i got big dilated pupils. its freak me out cose i had take morphine 12hours earlyer and got pinpoint pupils- i got the exact feeling like i was tripping on lsd again. its freak me out, i never gonna touch that shit again

my trip was about 5 hours .. very scary.. :( i looked my self in the miror and i got big dilated pupils. its freak me out cose i had take morphine 12hours earlyer and got pinpoint pupils- i got the exact feeling like i was tripping on lsd again. its freak me out, i never gonna touch that shit again

Yeah i don't think you're the LSD type... maybe its just not your type of drug

Taking drugs like lsd and mdma can make people get much higher on weed for a little while after. Much trippier effects that are usually not so pronounced.

but i have smoked many times day after a roll. and never experienced something similar. it was a crazy serotonin rush i gues. it felt the first hour i was dying i felt like that. insane head rush..

What is your question ?

If your taking morphine on a regular basis, you will know about how it can affect your poop/going to the toilet etc. Quick answer - Drink more water!

i take morphine regular,, yes i know it gives constipation.. my poop is normal colour always... thats why i freakd abit when i was see the colour ras gray/ white. i think ,y liver was on over work.. now i dont take any drug for a while so it can repair if any happent

my question is, how the fu** can i get so insane trip with crazy dilated pupils over 24hours after i took the mdma? when i had taken morfeus there give pinpoint pupils???