• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Story Foundation

Joey

Bluelighter
We used to speak to each other in hushed overtures together, planning a life together which was secret between us. There wasn't another soul who was solely dedicated to planting this rose garden. The shared iris to us proclaims none other in letter or notation to stylize a tapestry that is just between you and I.

As for none except us - is the schema to colour a future coupling in the places we've not yet solidly wove to our placeless home can't take the outset of another to displace us. To closely hone in to our own unique hues to build our home (just for us) wouldn't be well set to another's hubris. In stylizing our own internal and worldly affairs, we need to set the foundation together. To then build the outside from kinship to familial bondage in blood or in society for us to extend what we've grown just for us. The soil we set to grow as gardeners to our own lives together can flourish and feed the ones who come by and accept us then.

I can't wait to establish such a life with you. Let's write eachother notes in Morse code to decide what's best for us. If we're at the top of what we can do, the rest will fall into place as were then no longer placeless. I will set aside anything, or anyone to put you first if it means we can be our best family unit to the ones who truly are our friends and those we may take in. For now, let's be hushed in deciding what brush we need to clear away, to set an easel to paint what's still a secret future between us.

Wonky as fuck so may be up for an edit if I do that