• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Found this vial on the golf course yesterday. Any idea what it is?

glassesw_

Greenlighter

Speculations welcome. I will absolutely NOT be taking the drug, just curious.

Smells pretty similar to cocaine to me (only hard stimulant I've ever done)
Looks similar to what I see when I google "Crack rock vial". Browning could be due to sun/oxygen exposure.
Is it crack?

Definetly not crack or cocaine to me looks like rocks only drug ive ever seen that resembles this at all would be mdma so its prally mdma if it were to be anything

That’s not any drugs I’ve ever seen.. It honestly looks like rocks, often found/sold in vials like that.

-GC

On the golf course eh, must be something only the super elites know about. Might make ya live forever, Id IV it right into the eyeball if it were me

looks like a cartridge for a silica cigarette filter.

Last edited:
My guess is it looks like some mineral or something, and whoever picked them up purposefully put them in as a gradient for maybe some art idea or something...

Like rave23 it kinda looks like sea glass, but fresh sea glass which hasn't been in the ocean very long. People love collecting things from beaches like this.

What general location are you from? Near an ocean or lake?

send it to a drug lab for lolz

Sold as: MDMA
Identified as: Rocks

looks like a cartridge for a silica cigarette filter.

mystery solved, identical vial and it would explain the gradient pattern.

One question for me remains, though. If its silica why are the pieces so big? The silica I've seen and used to dry mushrooms was much more sand like, smaller. Large silica pieces would seem insufficient as a filter? Less surface space? Maybe it isn't silica?

Or maybe you need large silica so it doesn't clog and you can actually get a hit of your cig?

Last edited:
Damn, and I thought it looked a lot like a poop specimen from my cat I dropped off at the vet's the other day.