• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Found some stuff in a parking lot..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoyobyebye

Greenlighter
I found someWhite powder. Was wet. It all clumps together when wet and disolves quickly. I didn't get a numb feeling from it but it was just a little bit. Was tied up in a sandwich bag in the corner like most coke comes. It also has a bit of a bitter taste. I said kind of felt some energy when he tasted bit, but could that be a placebo effect? What is this this stuff? Coke? Shake n bake? I don't want to throw it away.

United state's. The inside of the bag was damp too. I just tried to put it on a foil and burn to see if itd smoke and it Just turned brown

There is absolutely no way we can tell you what it is.
It could be anything.

The only wise thing to advise you is don't consume it

You will not know unless you test it with a reagent kit or better yet a lab..... Don't eat white powders off the sidewalk... What if it turned out to be fentanyl? You would be dead on the floor right now that's what.

I live in a small, Midwestern town in the USA, and the only things around here are meth, shake n bake meth and coke.

Why would you risk your life by ingesting this unknown substance? Not worth dying, flush it.

if it's a drug then it's probably meth/snb meth. remember kids, meth is hygroscopic and will attract water.

if it's not a drug then we will never know because you should obviously never take it!

I once found coke And h in a bathroom, and I railed it right away lol.. that being said, I have a vast experience in this game, and was able to identify it right away. If you can't tell what it is right off the bat, toss it.. or get a test kit.

No substance ID, read the rules before posting again. There's 0% chance we know what you found.

Status
Not open for further replies.