• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Found solid state way now to toke RC BU or as we know real name( Methyl Pentylone )and I cannot stop!

hardtack

Bluelighter
I Hardtack Old Raver and advisor on so many Designer Chems have fallen to the tremendous power of this new RC. I actually stopped for fw weeks because what had occurred to me and my lungs and the addiction of this chemical. I thought it was best RC since sliced bread only to see the effects not worth the usage sveral weeks ago. I smoke this old RC which everyone feared was toally unkown and something to be discourage immediately. Finding it was DI-Pentylone I made the leap and got it for what was going deals back in the day. Litt did I know this was me setting a Tiger Pit for myself and BIG ONE. I thought this would be Holy Grail of RCs and seem to be and then foudn out the nastiest smokable RC could ever be divised on Earth. Knowing the OLD Di- Butylone was able to be vaporized I figured their BU or RU fell under same capability and to my surprise I was SPOT ON! It really worked and fast as Laser beam. What i did not account for was the toxic smoke and effect on Human lungs. would say it's thousand times worse than Crack or Meth because it hits you Instantleously and perfectly. So because of the compulsion to get that BLAST I decided to filter the toxic part and not ever ever hit the residue which only left one way period to do it right and manage to not suffocate myself in the process. So bought brand new Bong and load of screens along with ,multiple stems and seems to keep the bad effect from happening. Tremendous amount of work but THINK I LACK THE ENERGY or DETERMINATION>>>?? Like 5000X more and this now scary NEED HELP FAST ...Gonna use all will power and stop but obviously this is HISTORICAL I THINK?
weed smoking GIF
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I’m gonna assume that toxic effect is from the drug itself, and even if not I’d question if the filtration is saving you. This is very risky business with your health.

-GC

I don't understand the post because I don't understand the chemical composition of what he is ingesting.

What is he doing to himself?

1-(2H-1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(dimethylamino)pentan-1-one

Well MDPV will have an even higher MP than this, but it could well be that either the product has some dimethylamine hydrochloride as an impurity (quite likely) and/or the dimethyl moiety just isn't stable up to the MP of the compound.

Don't forget - smoking the stuff was never envisaged by the makers. I sampled MDPV in about 2008 and everyone snorted it. I think a FEW put it on foil to smoke but it was deemed awful.

But most likely, you have dimethylamine hydrochloride in the mix. Hard to remove, not good for you at all.

Wish I had a more positive answer.

Just had an idea - caffeine is OFTEN used to lower the MP of various drugs intended to be vaped. Even HAT uses diamorphine cut with 15% caffeine. I presume it's 25% by weight, not molar.

It MAY help. If nothing else, it will confirm dimethylamine hydrochloride.

If you had a lot, I could tell you a simple way to clean, but you would need a few grams at least. Put simply, the freebase of the 1-(2H-1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(dimethylamino)pentan-1-one will still be a solid but dimethylamine is a liquid with a BP of 7°C so even at room temperature, it will boil off.

OR if the product is just unstable at it's MP - freebasing lowers MP. So either way it works.

Well MDPV will have an even higher MP than this, but it could well be that either the product has some dimethylamine hydrochloride as an impurity (quite likely) and/or the dimethyl moiety just isn't stable up to the MP of the compound.

Don't forget - smoking the stuff was never envisaged by the makers. I sampled MDPV in about 2008 and everyone snorted it. I think a FEW put it on foil to smoke but it was deemed awful.

But most likely, you have dimethylamine hydrochloride in the mix. Hard to remove, not good for you at all.

I truly thank all of you fellow Bluelighters ;):) super helpful and expert information especially the chemicals that are in it and perhaps I already found my solution Saturday night. Yes very foolish to risk health I do agree and taking advise full heartily !!!! Ok I feel THE BIG MISTAKE is not vaping this BUT was the RESIDUE . That is what caused the gunk as well as inflamation of the throat. I hit the Brand New water pipe WITH I SAY again with GLASS stem and cleaned it every single time . NO REPEATs on toking that and pain in the ass new screen each & every time. ( IT WORKS PERFECTLY :bong:👍 NO LUNG damaage, no throat problems, no dizziness; and NO Desire to just keep chasing a High) it's just that with a wonderful peaceful sleep after hitting the stratosphere LMAO!> WORKS LIKE SOME FUTURISTIC STIM and EUPHORIA AHHH what I definitely can' t get that from Ready Rock or Tina) Not for me; at least. So my Fellow STIM FREINDS take METH throw all in a Volcano cause this worked like engineered to SMOKE< but warn you think you get buzz off even Crystal made with P2P HAAAAAH this is like buying a Mcllaren MP4-C for 15,000 dollars ahh---- IT works perfect ---NO downside Methyl- Pentylone this addictive as hitting LOTTO every day!"" TOO PERFECT ""! well Got what I once wished for but : don't worry. MY willpower is IMMENSE. I could hit it right now all day or night >>>>>NO <<<<< SO SORRY don't want to & nor should I. Surprise? Surprise? ---that old BS saying once an addict, always an addict - NOT TRUE ..... not for everyone in history. Everything AS I HAVE STATED with Empathogens or Stims ---Moderation OK? But thank you all so much I understand super technicals on this and MDPV too. Please if you try it damn good ""GLASS PIPE" ( Medium Glass Bong) Lots of Screens for the stems & couple of jugs of good old Cleaning Ammonia lots of Medical Q tips yeah ones with use for Hospitals or damn ones they love jamming in you throat to check back then for COVID and Da good old DOLLAR STORE JET lgihters. Enjoy itty bitty shards like make a Crack fiend freak out finding . Enjoy but with some Self Control OK>>>>??? PLEASE you will see Grasshopper :LOL Sory reminds me of old Kung Fu Master & please let me know your experience. OH still gonna smell like sucking on diesel fuel just a little. but not point you gag. BE A MAN OK >>>? or Woman too.... hee hee after first few hits you won't give damn if it;s Mustard Gas Honestly the feeling is like TOTAL BLISS!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️
old man lol GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

Last edited:

Sorry what i the MP and I think MDPV would be just too powerful if it;s even able to vape.......? :unsure:

I think smoking substituted methcathinones is a bad idea, and you are illustrating that point perfectly.

I think you need to stop and get yourself into some drug rehab before you kill yourself.

I say that with all respect.

I think smoking substituted methcathinones is a bad idea, and you are illustrating that point perfectly.

I think you need to stop and get yourself into some drug rehab before you kill yourself.

I say that with all respect.
You must think to be some KID or average roller huh? But I very very much appreciate your concern I really do but what I am using is NOT A DRUG neither you either . It's in you already and this does not act as bad as I described many many months ago. No I'm not abusing even though I could if I desired too. I'm sorry old Raver like myself would suggest overuse of anything. You Are spot on ,,,,,and actually more so addicted to Vaping for real. That is certainly not good either. But let me see go back to Rehab went to and real scam and sham and same today. I say it now and said it 25 years ago to EVERYONE you can decide to STOP , not use for years or never use again. I seem to be typing fine to you right now or should I chop off piece size of Marble >>>??? What did I say over and over it;s not a drug and you have in you right now reading this NOT SOME typical party guy and consider myself Grand Master and damn proud of it but yes anything over use even water itself can be dangerous.

But again thank you had nice steak and some good old 5 HTP for fuel ok or should I be disheveled like zombies from EAST TO WEST coast falling apart with trash made in garbage cans ? Know allot AND I MEAN ALLOT...! I'll be fine and use self control OK ? Tell me more about your good experiences and memorable festivals, YOU ALL KNOW MINE WAS ULTRA 2016 in MIAMI OMG I would have paid 10 grand ..Priceless to see Hardwell become EPIC and Legendary that night . :eek::ROFLMAO::green banana::green banana::green banana::roll eyes::roll eyes::roll eyes:

No, I don't think you're some kid. I think you're probably my age. I'm 51.

And I really don't think dimethylpentylone occurs naturally in the human body at the amounts you're smoking, if it occurs at all.

That's called rationalization the same as you saying that you can stop when your post says you can't.

Maybe not rehab, but at least some treatment.

No, I don't think you're some kid. I think you're probably my age. I'm 51.

And I really don't think dimethylpentylone occurs naturally in the human body at the amounts you're smoking, if it occurs at all.

That's called rationalization the same as you saying that you can stop when your post says you can't.

Maybe not rehab, but at least some treatment.
Bravo very close in age but actually Butylone was something I tried and of course Pentylone or even real MDMA from Sass is not in our bodies. But each chem is a KEY and that's it. They do not really differ in action be honest. I used to be into BodyBuilding 90s and allot more dangerous and addictive mentally . Oh just thing you can slam some Primo bolin or dump some D-Ball and gain >? Hell No that happens be miracle and that is so complex take weeks to teach and explain. Well I'm not dead or gasping either . So everybody especially the ZOMBIES yeah you know the ones on street get some cheap rose tube and think coke will light them up and more will light em up more>>???? Sorry I don;t care if you are in WY CALIF or on Gulf Stream 5 with suit case of million and party with say Miley Cyrus . Chemicals that gonna make you feel good LETS SEE DOPAMINE? EPINEPHINE ? UH SEROTONIN? maybe ATP or Sensory nerves get signals you cannot do normally? YEAH DONE THAT BRO and 4 MEC was hot chick ...! But yes limit to what does the work and maybe got o some room filled with FIENDS and THOSE WHO relapse in 2 weeks. I stayed off for 2 months but as stated moderation. I don;t sit on some couch blasting one after another OK ? I think I live ok ...not really as super as old MDA was so light a doobie up friend and celebrate the NEW YEAR...... ok?
Celebrate New Year GIF