• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Found out that what i get is actually roxicodone instead of percocet

FunctionalJnkieGrl

Bluelighter
They're the pink k 56 pills. So basically the key difference is that perc contains acetaminophen and regular oxycodone/roxi doesn't. So I guess what I'm asking is: Is roxi better than perc or is there not a big difference between the 2? I'm thinking it'll save me some stomach issues, given Tylenol is harsh on the liver and stomach lining after prolonged use.

Last edited:
It's much better to get pure oxycodone, as far moreso than the stomach, chronic acetaminophen consumption produces liver damage. Many people develop liver disease or die from long-term complications of pain pill abuse, but it's because of the acetaminophen, not the opioids.

I had Liver failure from Tylenol.
Friends, you DO NOT want to ever have Liver Failure!
EVER!
Please be careful with Tylenol.
It is so dangerous.
Pay close attention to how much Tylenol is in the pain pills.
Learn how to cold water extract that stuff out of there if need be.

Roxy would be very close to Oxy.
I have heard some people say they far prefer the Roxy.

Roxy is just a nickname for the old brand name Roxicodone which is just instant release Oxycodone. There is no difference between “Roxy” and Oxy it’s the same thing. I don’t think they even make brand name Roxicodone anymore, I believe it’s all just generic oxycodone IR.

Roxy is just a nickname for the old brand name Roxicodone which is just instant release Oxycodone. There is no difference between “Roxy” and Oxy it’s the same thing. I don’t think they even make brand name Roxicodone anymore, I believe it’s all just generic oxycodone IR.
I think so too. The pink one's ive been getting is just listed as oxycodone.

It's much better to get pure oxycodone, as far moreso than the stomach, chronic acetaminophen consumption produces liver damage. Many people develop liver disease or die from long-term complications of pain pill abuse, but it's because of the acetaminophen, not the opioids.
That's what i hear.

I had Liver failure from Tylenol.
Friends, you DO NOT want to ever have Liver Failure!
EVER!
Please be careful with Tylenol.
It is so dangerous.
Pay close attention to how much Tylenol is in the pain pills.
Learn how to cold water extract that stuff out of there if need be.

Roxy would be very close to Oxy.
I have heard some people say they far prefer the Roxy.
I know someone who prefers it over oxycontin--mostly because its instant release. I’ve always preferred extended-release and long-lasting painkillers like ms contin, oxycontin, fentanyl patches, and even tramadol (I know tram is weak but it has some killer legs). As long as I’ve been an addict, at this point I'm looking for long-lasting effects rather than an instant high. Anything to stave off withdrawals longer.

Last edited: