L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Found out gay married friends of mine are being cheated on by their husbands

A

Ay Cabron

I was on Craigslist in the m4m section a few days ago and I put an ad up, and my friend's husband replied. Thinking maybe it was someone using his pic and not really him I put another ad up but this time without a pic, and he replied again; but I didn't let on that I knew him and that I'm friends with his husband who thinks that they're in a monogamous relationship together, and it's definitely my friend's husband.

What should I do? My friend thinks that he and his husband are monogamous, and does not know that his husband is cheating on him with random guys he meets online.

Then to make it more complicated this local gay guy I dated years ago when he was single who is married to a man and cheating on his husband replied to my original ad but I think that his husband wouldn't be surprised he's cheating since he did in the past and the husband calls him a whore and names like that when he's mad, or just in general since I've seen him do it in public. I stopped dating this guy since I'm bi and I didn't like how he would put women down or say how he found women's vaginas to be gross, and he became obsessed with me and wanted me to do gross things like have unprotected anal sex as a top and then cum and piss in his ass and go ass to mouth and I told him fuck no that was never going to happen and stopped dating him or talking to him. Should I tell this guy's husband that his husband is cheating on him? I know it's him since he sent me fully nude pics with his face.

can a mod please move this to the relationships forum?

I was on Craigslist in the m4m section a few days ago and I put an ad up, and my friend's husband replied. Thinking maybe it was someone using his pic and not really him I put another ad up but this time without a pic, and he replied again; but I didn't let on that I knew him and that I'm friends with his husband who thinks that they're in a monogamous relationship together, and it's definitely my friend's husband.

What should I do? My friend thinks that he and his husband are monogamous, and does not know that his husband is cheating on him with random guys he meets online.

This is a tricky one - at first the guy could have just been messing with you as he recognized you. Is there no way that he could have linked your first profile with your second one? Your saying this guy is your 'friend' but his husband did not recognize you (your picture was your face?).

Dating apps are sort of used as online bars - thousands of people use these as a form of flirting, almost harmless fun (I know how far these sites go). His partner has not cheated on him - nothing happened ! (stop trolling the guy!)

This is a tricky one - at first the guy could have just been messing with you as he recognized you. Is there no way that he could have linked your first profile with your second one? Your saying this guy is your 'friend' but his husband did not recognize you (your picture was your face?).

Dating apps are sort of used as online bars - thousands of people use these as a form of flirting, almost harmless fun (I know how far these sites go). His partner has not cheated on him - nothing happened ! (stop trolling the guy!)

This wasn't on a dating/sex app it was on Craigslist.

I didn't put a pic of my face up, and it was my friend's husband that replied, and he's never seen me naked and neither has my friend.

The 2nd ad included no pics, and it was very general.

Can you have a mod please move this to the sex/relationships forum?

Stay out of it. No matter how much you want to help, when they kiss and make up, you'll be the baddy for telling.

Maybe they have an open relationship? Hope each are being careful/cautious when they swap spit.