• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Found myself in a bit of a mess after excessive exstacy and mdma use..

Ozlaya

Greenlighter
Well im gonna get strait to the point...

Im 16 YO and i suffer from depression
I never really did many drugs apart from weed and rarely xanax
Since october i had my first experience with an exstacy which now im almost 100% sure was methedrone mixed with whatever else
I then started to crave the experience so much that it went from every two weeks to every week or couple days. The total amount of times ive rolled is around 7-9 honestly i dont know for sure at this point my memory is awful right now.

I stopped using exstacy 4 days ago after an awful experience of taking 4 of these unknown exstacy pills as well as almost a whole gram of what i believe was 80-something percent pure mdma.

I had the worse comedown i could ever imagine, it felt like nothing had any value or meaning and if i were let out of the house im pretty sure i wouldve ended up jumping over a bridge or something. Im starting to feel a little better now except i keep having relatively mild visual distortions and hallucinations during the day and at night it seems to get to where when i stare at anything it seems to turn into like static. Its really difficult to explain but thats the best way i can. Apart from that my brain feels like it has holes being poked in it constantly and i cant focus or retain anything as well as muscles aching.

My question is, what damage do you think i might have done? Is it permanent?

No i havent seen a doctor yet i have to wait till wednesday for my appointment.

Won't worry too much, your brain is young and will "fix" itself with time.

From now on, STOP TAKING ALL DRUGS (yes, it includes alcohol) and live a clean life (eat well, exercice, keep a sleep schedule, etc). You will be fine in a couple of months (but it could be years, it's not exact). But you WILL be better.

If you ever take again in the future, make sure to always test what you are taking, and respect doses and times (1 month minimun between doses, 3 months recomended, no more than 120mg).

Let your mind grow till you become 23 and then ask yourself again when there's the right time to take any hard drugs...your mind is young,sensitive and still building up stop messing with it and you will be fine for sure