• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Found Baggie

VLN

Greenlighter
I found a baggie outside my elevator door. I believe it contains China...but not sure. Are there any home tests that I can do?

There are definitely home test kits available online that can identify various substances. However, they can't indicate purity.

Definitely for fentanyl, it is very likely to contain fentanyl these days. Look up home drug testing kits (obviously not piss test sort of drug tests, but like regents or strips). Not sure what reagents are used to identify opioids but I'm sure there exists something. Fentanyl strips are easily available and if it contains fentanyl it is almost certainly something that is supposed to be heroin and maybe actually contain some, but most heroin these days is fentanyl (in America anyway).

large_rare-unique-red-hermes-special-order-chinese-flag-35cm-braise-shiny-porosus-crocodile-birkin.jpg

I know a guy who went into his club and layed out small baggies filled with dxm there to let others think it’s speed so that they snort it (awfully painful)…