• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Found a site claiming to manufacture and sell (with a prescription) real NZT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
I just started watching the TV show limitless, and was reading random stuff online about it because I was bored. The show is about a guy who takes a fictional superstimulant called NZT, and basically becomes a superhuman. I came across a website called "the clear pill" that claimed to manufacture and sell real NZT, with a prescription (they don't sell it on the site BTW, just saying cuz rules). The website had tons of information, everything from side effects to main effects to uses, drug class, chemical makeup, test trials, legal status, withdrawal symptoms, and more. It had legal disclaimers and stuff too. It also said to ask your doctor about it, and not to use it without doctors instructions, adding to its likelihood of legitimacy. I know if it is real it's probably a rip off RC trying to make money off the shows publicity, but if it is real I at least wanna look into it. The problem was, I couldn't find any info on it anywhere other than that site, because everything else was just about the show. Does anyone know anything more about this? Any information would be nice. Thanks

Either.
1. A joke
2. A scam
3. Somebody trying to sell RC stims/nootropics (see scam)

I've heard that the film was loosely based on modafinil, although I assure you it's nothing like the film.

Nancy, you are seriously flirting with a full-ban from the forums. If you make one more thread like this, there will be repercussions. You created an identical thread 3 days ago or so and it was explained pretty clearly that we do not want this sort of thing on the forums.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.