Forum issue: I cannot include paragraphs into my posts!

glab

Bluelighter
I don't know the reason for this. On some days it works on other days my entire text is just 1 gigantic block which is a pain in the ass to read for others. I tried editing it doesn't help! The paragraphs are always gone! I use firefox but I have not changed anything and a few weeks ago when I posted the paragraphs worked.

I assume this is a client-side issue, are you using firefox on desktop or mobile skin? I use firefox on both and never encountered this problem.

Since this is a technical issue regarding the site i am going to send this to the support forum.

SO --> Support

hello, i dont use mobile.

strangely right now paragraphs are working. i didnt change anything. sometimes they work sometimes they dont.

i tried it and with opera i can include paragraphs! this is really weird. why does it sometimes work with firefox and sometimes not?

i tried it and with opera i can include paragraphs! this is really weird. why does it sometimes work with firefox and sometimes not?
I am not sure but not long ago i switched to opera and after about a week it started messing up. At times, while replying to a thread, a large black square would suddenly appear in the reply box. I switched back to firefox and it has been working fine.