• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Forsaken

Tude

Bluelight Crew
You came out of nowhere and lifted me up to new heights so blissful. Heights I didn't believe existed. Just when I was getting acclimated, you let me fall. But I didn't fall back down to where I was before. You pulled the ground out from under me. I've landed in a pit of hatred. They say hell is burning, but it's so cold here...

Is this purgatory? Was my affection for you a sin? Am I in limbo because I trusted the wrong person? Should I have seen past your deception and not been led astray? A goat in shepherd's clothing...

I'm not asking for heaven, I want my life back! Anger boils in me, descending me towards hell. Rage burns me alive. Paranoia is my penance. The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

I've learned from my mistake. When will my suffering satiate you? If rectifying myself, making sure not to make the same error again doesn't prove I repent, show me a sign. I'm lost without your guidance. I pray for your forgiveness. I know I'm worshipping an idol, but you're all there is...

I can see this either having to do with love lost or ending up on the wrong end of a con. Either way it's read, it works great. I've been in the bad end of a relationship and can relate to that sensation of losing even more stability than the relationship provided.

It deals with betrayal between friends, so you were right about it being a con. Thanks!