European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Formula x - what a waste!

misplaced energy

Bluelighter
So I tried this rc tonight, sniffed one over a couple hours. Slight mood lift. Swallowed the second whole. Feels like a week phet Buzz. No euphoria. Tried to research the chemical combination but couldn't find anything useful. Tried it anyway. Can't say I'll rush to try it again. Are there any decent rc's on the market that give a decent euphoric buzz?

Yes, just buy 3fpm and vape it on foil. Nice dopamine buzz without residual nasty stimmyness. Be prepared to be a slave to the foil for the next 48 hours though...

how does that compare to PV then? sounds the same if you change the 48 hours to about a week

Yes, just buy 3fpm and vape it on foil. Nice dopamine buzz without residual nasty stimmyness. Be prepared to be a slave to the foil for the next 48 hours though...

Agreed, I personally don't get any jitteryness, paranoia, at all, well maybe a little after a few nights no sleep. IMO it's like Methamphetamine light. In terms of the smoothness of the dopamine buzz. It took a bit of practice to run it properly, but when you get a nice big puff, your on a nice level again. I don't think I have had a more addictive substance, so that's something to be careful of. I'm not gonna go there, I hate looking like a rake within a couple of days. Some vendors are knocking the stuff out super cheap, £20 gets you three grams.