• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Forever alone.

LSDMDMA&13418280 said:
I dont love myself, noone loves me so why should i?

you don't need to love yourself, you just need to practice appreciating others.

you don't need to love yourself, you just need to practice appreciating others.

look the part be the part
start practicing acting as if you had confidence
you will grow it

also, I'm sort of unimpressed that OP has left this single post and not engaged with the not inconsdierable amount of constructive advice posted, especially as he's made this sort of thread before. these forums are made for asking questions and discussion, not depressing journal entries :|

not every girl dates their dream guy with a chiseled chin, oozing confidence, that loves himself and the world around him. <3

sometimes people just get along and like each other in spite of their shortcomings.

I've managed to have SOs and I have struggled with depression my whole life. girls date guys that are depressed but you have to have more sides to your personality than just being a depressed debbie downer. you also have to give someone a chance to really get to know you.

best of luck llama. but you have to try and be willing to fail or else you're gonna stay stuck.

id recommend iboga rootbark. works better for depression than anything ive tried. also stabilizes your mood. can help repair your brain if your recovering from drugs. good stuff.

Lol way to exagerate my post. There is more to confidence then chistled jaw and hugging strangers while thinking the world is full of unicorns.

Its a self imagine thing. Apparently what OP is doing aint working and since getting arelationship is most important to him he should work on himself to feel better about himself and itll show on the outside which will give him better odds of finding a girl.

Of course there are exceptions but who cares if you found SO with depression? If i lived with an ex wife and kids a girl would still date me. Not many though.

OP working on himself, eating healthy, exercising, working hard, thinking positively are tools to make himself feel better which will help in the dating game. Thats what i call confidemce not your chistled jaw crap. Haha please. Idc what you say, Confidence and positivity will give you better chance in finding girls then making no change And living in self pity.