• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Forced Drug Treatment Encyclopedia. See Whats Going on Where Here. Just not quite yet

Landrew

Bluelighter
thumb-256px.png

Part one - examines the current trend to present forced treatment as a solution to street disorder, ie California and Alberta.

Part two - takes a loot at the key players pushing for this

Part one - Canada

Alberta votes for forced treatment on May 29 2023

Alberta United Conservative Leader Danielle Smith says she would bring in a bill forcing people with severe drug addiction into treatment if her government wins the May 29 election.

polished shill piece here for the forced approach-

New Brunswick

N.B. pursuing legislation that could see drug users subject to involuntary treatment Critics say approach is misdirected, could alienate users and cause greater harm

Aidan Cox · CBC News · Posted: Sep 08, 2023 12:28 PM PDT | Last Updated: September 8

Coming up: The Portugal Deception.

USA

California

concerns me a bit how little press/SEO this is getting/got - Word of proposal a while back

California proposal would force unhoused people into treatment​

Fri 4 Mar 2022

Civil rights groups have raised alarms at Governor Gavin Newsom’s plans, calling the measures ‘draconian’

bill passes Oct 2023

A new California law will expand the state’s ability to force residents who are suffering from severe mental illness and addiction issues to get treatment.

Senate Bill 43, signed into law by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) Tuesday, expands the definition of “gravely ill” to include people unable to provide basic needs to themselves due to untreated mental illness or unhealthy substance use disorders. Those individuals will not be eligible for conservatorship, effectively forcing them into mental health treatment.

The law is part of efforts to tackle homelessness in the Golden State, with local governments complaining their hands are tied if a person refuses to receive help. However, it has also raised concerns from civil liberties advocates who worry it will allow the state to over-impose its will on individuals.

Next up we have an area going in a different direction, "East and Southeast Asia".

Regional Report on Compulsory Treatment and Rehabilitation in East and Southeast Asia​

Consisting of three booklets, this report documents progress and case examples pertaining to the transition from compulsory facilities for people who use drugs towards voluntary community-based treatment and complementary health, harm reduction and social support services in East and Southeast Asia.

Part 2

Canada - Julian Somers, Distinguished Professor of Psychology Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC [distinguished in propaganda to fool redneck morons]

thumb-256px.png

Last edited:
I doubt that forced treatment by the provinces is constitutional, but it's a concerning development nonetheless.

Very true, disturbing as hell.

@Landrew

The idea being a reality really came on my radar recently.

If you haven't already, you should check out a series by bj investigates concerning Lima Jevremovic, Mark Loita from Soft White Underbelly,
Lima Jevremovic's now dead twin sister, and a, now, dead Soft White Underbelly repeat guest/fan favourite (prostitute/crack addict) called Amanda, and, if not for BJ, Bam Marjera.

They essentially abducted a famous prostitute/addict (via forced conservatorship), got the public to fund it, and put her in virtual reality hell, she complained of Lima trying to video game her, upload her in a video game, having copies of herself all over the virtual skid row, being abused, then within a month of "treatment" she was dead.

They lied about the cause (they said seizure disorder, but really it was an irregular heart beat/heart attack or something. The sister is a famous youtuber, who said they were doing the same shit to her, but even darker, and shes dead.

The other is MIA. No updates. No justice. Just a sky, dark and hellish scheme. And god knows where that lead, honestly. What we do know is beyond sketchy. What the dead girls told us, adds an element of abuse and hell. What is implied, is some serious, dodgy, hell infused mind control shit starting deep within the government and military.

Sound sketchy? They made their play in march 2020 (covid btw), as some kind of grassroots campaign. It is seriously fucking sketchy, and at some point, they will use this, and did attempt that launch, to try and "solve the drug crisis/mental health crisis"
(deal with people like us, basically - they don't want us cured). How deep it goes, god only knows. I'd imagine what you posted is a part of this.

Everyone on this website with mental health problems/drug problems/homelessness/prostitution issues etc (about 95%+) really, really needs this on their radar. It's one of the darkest, most horrifying things I've heard of.

Amanda Rabb/Lima playlist with bj investigates.

First video in playlist:

Police body cam of now dead twin sister (watch this last, bj hasn't covered it). This channels a bit cheesy and has a more intense vibe, but it's still got good stuff and insights, like the bodycam footage which is... just very disturbing.

p.s Lima is suing bj investigates, using high flying celebrity lawyers, for defemation. I personally haven't caught her in a lie once.

The above link is her gofundme for the defimation case. First they come for rich celebs, then the most serious cases, then all of us.

Involve yourselves all! x

Last edited:
just got around to starting some of those vids,

mind brending stuff and great help to thread, thanks!

BJ is quite the dish too, I dont even care if she makes me look silly in the library, shes worth it.

the writing has been on the wall for a while, how is this still a surprise to anyone?

Imagine that California, probably the most leftist state: Seems to on the forefront of unconstitutional laws.