• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

For those experienced with seizures from withdrawal.. does it go away?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
This shit is really starting to scare me and it’s all tied into everything. The precipitated withdrawal I went through months ago caused a TBI, stopping fentanyl and Tramadol, along with Gabapentin and baclofen all at once has triggered seizures for me almost nightly.

Now every time I lay down I get anxious that it’s gonna happen again.. and it’s really fucking with my sleep cause I don’t wanna lay down cause I only seize when I lay down for some reason.

When will this go away 🤒 my dad always said one of these times the drugs are gonna fuck you up for life and im afraid he’s right.

This shit is really starting to scare me and it’s all tied into everything. The precipitated withdrawal I went through months ago caused a TBI, stopping fentanyl and Tramadol, along with Gabapentin and baclofen all at once has triggered seizures for me almost nightly.

Now every time I lay down I get anxious that it’s gonna happen again.. and it’s really fucking with my sleep cause I don’t wanna lay down cause I only seize when I lay down for some reason.

When will this go away 🤒 my dad always said one of these times the drugs are gonna fuck you up for life and im afraid he’s right.
Why are you stopping all these drugs at the same time? Might be a better idea to go slow and taper. I don't know if its deadly per se but I can't imagine its is good for your physical or mental health to shock your body by quitting 5 drugs all at once.

Are you seeing a doctor? You should, if possible.

Why are you stopping all these drugs at the same time? Might be a better idea to go slow and taper. I don't know if its deadly per se but I can't imagine its is good for your physical or mental health to shock your body by quitting 5 drugs all at once.

It wasn’t really all at once I went from
fentanyl to subutex and did a 7 day taper but the whole time I was taking Gabapentin and baclofen and my scripts of those just ran out, the only thing I’m still taking is clonidine for BP but I’m trying to get off that too.

I was afraid to tell the doctor the other day cause I knew they wouldn’t prescribe me a benzo anyways my medical chart is stamped drug addict

It wasn’t really all at once I went from
fentanyl to subutex and did a 7 day taper but the whole time I was taking Gabapentin and baclofen and my scripts of those just ran out, the only thing I’m still taking is clonidine for BP but I’m trying to get off that too.

I was afraid to tell the doctor the other day cause I knew they wouldn’t prescribe me a benzo anyways my medical chart is stamped drug addict
I would have been in the ER as soon as I was able too after the first seizure,I’m sure they’ll give you something to help prevent future occurrences.

It doesn’t matter what your medical history says about your drug use your untitled to medical care , over the years I’ve had multiple trips to the ER for things from needing stitches to broken bones and was always treated for my injuries and medicated with codeine,Percocet,dilaudid ,fent patch even though I had fresh tracks that ran the length of my arm in clear site.Your counting yourself out unnecessarily.

Totally agree sometimes we try to rush it . To the op take it one at a time try stopping the fent and traadol while still on gabapentin then stop the gabapentin while on the baclofen because i heard baclofen helps in pregabalin and gabapentin wd and then baclofen . Im not a expert but please why you giving your body such a shock