• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

For the Ladies -- What Attracts You More?

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Looks or personality? If the guy wasn't all that physically attractive, would you still give him a chance? Or is physical attraction a pre-requisite for getting into a relationship? (When I say not physically attractive, I'm talking about guys who are 5/10 on the looks' scale.)

I'm a male. Not what you're looking for, I know.

But looks are the kindling, personality the logs. Giving a not attractive person a chance is like using those easy start fire logs. Some don't even know they exist.

For me, I start a lot of fires. Even keep some going!! But one of us always ends up falling into the fire pit and sends the other one running. Too hot to handle.

Last edited:
You forgot money. Looks or personality don't come into it if you're loaded - you're guaranteed a shag then... ;)

I do need to be attracted to them....

I mean some guys I think are cute... so maybe...

But I typically go for the DAMN HE IS HOT -- I want to fuck him kind of guys.

They did some interesting studies, rating people's appearance and then having them link up. They found that generally, the fives go for the tens, then the nines, then the eights, and then settle with the six-fours after being rejected. So typically, if you are a five and having no luck... then you should probably go with a five but great personality.

I do need to be physically attracted to them. But humor and intelligence is what i find the most attractive

Interesting. Pretty Diamond: What would you rate yourself -- in terms of looks only -- on a scale of one to ten?

It’s always odd to know that a guy who rates women by numbers wants women to look past his average looks. ?

Anyway, if you don’t, think about going go to the gym. It’s great for your mind and body plus you meet can women who maintain. No downside.

It’s always odd to know that a guy who rates women by numbers wants women to look past his average looks. ?

Anyway, if you don’t, think about going go to the gym. It’s great for your mind and body plus you meet can women who maintain. No downside.
I have been going to the gym for some time now. I have lost some fat and gained some muscle. But you can't really correct facial aesthetics. I'm a non-descript-looking guy. I'm 6'2" and 204 lbs and Caucasian. I also have social anxiety, which makes dating all the more hard.

I think physical attractiveness is important, too. However, I *think* I know to which league I belong. I don't even bother with girls who are 7s and above. (Although ratings are subjective, there are features on men and women that are considered universally attractive.)

Last edited: