• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids for real wtf... I messed up! HELP!

scoobydoozy

Greenlighter
Okay I was following the guide and it said for 1g 100ml of water. I have 11 5/325 thats 350ml of water...

Now Im being told dont go over 100ml of water...

WTF!!!

my water ended up pretty clear honestly. you could tell there was something in the water, but very clear from other times.

Last edited:
stop freaking out over these cold water extractions. If you have a sizable lump of gooey shit in the filter then you got most of the APAP out.

That's 55 mg or 0.055 grams of codeine... Don't worry you probably just extracted extra tylonal on top of the codeine

I used to do CWE all the time with Vicodin, and I never measured how much water I used? It worked every time lol....I didn't know there was a measuring process, or maybe cuz they didn't have one back in like 08-09 who knows...hope it worked for ya

How on earth did you end up with 350 ml of water are you going by the amount of apap. I'm pretty sure it's based on the amount of codeine phosphate you just have a solution of probably all the codeine and the apap and filtered out the starch.

Iirc it's 1-2ml per pill
100ml per gram of apap is the solubility if I'm not mistaken

The solubility of apap is between 10.97-14 mg per ml or 1097-1400 mg / 100 ml at 20 degrees celcius

Granberg RA, Rasmuson AC (1999). "Solubility of paracetamol in pure solvents". Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data. 44 (6): 1391–95. doi:10.1021/je990124v

you can use more water....you will extract more this way.

What i used to do is do multiple extractions of the white material with different "washes" of water. then all of this water is filtered to give water that contains all the good stuff.

the more water you use the less drug you will lose due to water that isn't recovered ie that gets left in the white solid or whatever. You will have some apap if you use alot of water but not that much esepecially be sure to keep the water cold to avoid apap getting in the water