• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos For more intense effect, should I snort Klonopin or take it sublingually?

ivorymoon

Bluelighter
I don't seem to get much of an effect or relief anymore from my Klonopin.

Upping my dose isn't an option.

Would snorting it give a stronger effect or should I stick with taking it under my tongue?

I'm prescribed the generic oral version but I know the oral version can also be taken under the tongue.

So, what are your thoughts on snorting VS sublingual ROA?

Thanks in advance!

Would snorting it give a stronger effect or should I stick with taking it under my tongue?

I'm prescribed the generic oral version but I know the oral version can also be taken under the tongue.

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

the highest bioavailibility of benzos is orally as far as I know. insteaad you shoot them up but I think this is not what you want.

JJ

Hey,

the highest bioavailibility of benzos is orally as far as I know. insteaad you shoot them up but I think this is not what you want.

JJ
Sublingual has a higher bioavailibility.

Also to shoot them up is really hard to do as the actual chemical itself isn't water soluble.
You could squirt them up your ass but I'm not sure the BA is higher than subling. You could also waste the dose if you don't have a really empty ass lol

Thanks in advance!
Can anyone please tell me how long it probably takes to get a clean urinalysis after taking clonazepam please?!?!? Pls someone advise...

i use to snort the all the time but it doesn't last as long and I permanently mess up my left nostril, under toung or take on empty stomic

I don't feel Klonopin. Doesn't know why, perhaps because it's mostly antikonvulsant and doesnt give me that nice Benzofeeling like Alprazolam.

JJ