For anyone wanting to try Meth

Good evening, DrapedUpDopedOut! Unfortunately, my story rings true to far too many meth addicts (and ex addicts). I still dream sometimes about doing meth (even after 12 years). I hope you conquered your white demon! With love, light and peace, my friend! :)

JBrandon - WOW! That put a smile on my face...AND YOU'RE WELCOME! It's so nice to see someone who read my story at the time I wrote it, only to comment on it again more than a decade later! I hope this message finds you well. I hope you're on top of your world and loving your life. Blessings to you, my friend! :)

Thank you for the respect, iamstone! Just one minor correction...LOL...I was born with a penis! :) (you're not that far off though...LOL)!!! Blessings to you and I hope you have a marvelous evening!

Meth is pure evil, darksidedsam - Please do not find out for yourself! I hope this message finds you in good spirit! Blessings to you, darksidedsam! :)

Im not a fan of speed or base, let alone Meth (tried base once, never again), wouldn't worry lol